General NRL 2016 Round 26 - General Discussion

Dixpat

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Kata dumps a player solidly on his back and on field refs happy and we play on only for the MRC to charge Kata

In a game this weekend a player jumps for the ball, his legs are taken out by an opponent and he crashes to the ground heavily onto his shoulder/neck and the tackler is penalised on field

But no charge from the MRC

What the f--k!!

snake77

snake77

Someone mentioned after our game against the Titans on the Gold Coast about Hayne's post match being "I need to, I did, I performed..." not anything about we and the team.

Last night "Jarryd do the Titans deserve to make the finals in 2016?"
Hayne "I've only been here for a few weeks".

Any other sportsmen would be along the lines of "Yeah I think so the guys have gone well and played well above expectations this year but I believe we deserver to be there. Obviously I came in at the tail end of the season so the guys deserve to be there for all of the work they have put in this year".

Reactions: 2 users
JBmurc

JBmurc

I can't name many perfect players.

All have strengths and weaknesses, doesn't stop hundreds of guys having good first grade careers

Yes for the likes of the Warriors ...we seem to produce error ridden players.....and terrible at being able to link good performances together outside origin period .....

Watching the like of the Storm last night is a team near perfection IMHO ...and they do this season after season

Last edited:
JBmurc

JBmurc

Hayne is a COCK ....use to be great player ...geez the guy thinks he's the JC off the NRL

Reactions: 1 user

6 Again

The Raiders forward pack are just bullying the Tigers forwards, even Woods looks ineffective so far.

Fuck we're shithouse.

Xfactor

Hayne is a COCK ....use to be great player ...geez the guy thinks he's the JC off the NRL
Any other player ( especially if he was wearing a Warriors jersey ) that absolutely sprayed the Ref like he did would have at least been sin-binned!

Frizell gets one week for accidently brushing a Ref but Hayne is allowed to get away with that?

And now it looks like the ego-tripping dickhead is going to get to play finals footy.

Amandeep

I'm glad we didn't make finals, if tigers can put 30 on us then be down by 30 before half time against finals team - imagine what could have happened to us!!!

Xfactor

Holy shit Tigers even the Warriors would have put up a better fight than this!

Suck shit Woods you little bitch...karma baby...karma:dummy1:

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Just goes to show how much we need to improve to be playing finals footy. We got flogged by these clowns at home last week.

wazzas

is anyone else just loving this from the Raiders, Tigers pissed me off last week when it looked as if they were taunting our crowd when they scored. Hope is more than 60 this time and even better at a packed out Leichhardt.

InsideBall

InsideBall

You know what's the most fucking annoying aspect about this?

Titans are going to play finals with 27 points.

We couldn't even get to that... Probably the lowest points needed to make the 8, in years, and we couldn't make it...

warrior4life

warrior4life

TBH its ridiculous to consider the Tigers getting rolled Karma and telling them to suck it... We had everything on the line at home and we looked horrendous... Look what the Raiders are doing to them and think what any of the top 6 teams wouldve done to us first week of the finals.. We are so far off the level needed its not funny.

Won't be suprised if we get a decent fightback from Tigers here, they know how to score a try.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
What a fuckin joke....

The Channel Nine crew are really pissed off about it, even mentioned what Charlie Gubb copped. This Todd Greenberg needs to be sorted out. This has obviously come from HQ. No wonder the other clubs wanted JD for the job.

BeastMode

BeastMode

TBH its ridiculous to consider the Tigers getting rolled Karma and telling them to suck it... We had everything on the line at home and we looked horrendous... Look what the Raiders are doing to them and think what any of the top 6 teams wouldve done to us first week of the finals.. We are so far off the level needed its not funny.

Won't be suprised if we get a decent fightback from Tigers here, they know how to score a try.

100%

The tigers were never a good team.

Any half decent team should be able to flog them.

We are such a shit club to lose to these rabbles - at home of all places with so much to play for??!!!!

Amandeep

Just went back and watched Charlie Gubbs "shoulder charge" he got 7 weeks for that!!!! It wasnt even cited on the field and even Darcy lasick said it was a fair hit and not a shoulder charge. Michael Dennis gets nothing! WTF! We need a review committee for the match review commitie

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Just went back and watched Charlie Gubbs "shoulder charge" he got 7 weeks for that!!!! It wasnt even cited on the field and even Darcy lasick said it was a fair hit and not a shoulder charge. Michael Dennis gets nothing! WTF! We need a review committee for the match review commitie
I wonder if there is a process other clubs can got though to appeal such inconsistent decisions??