General NRL 2016 Round 26 - General Discussion

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

That pass to Blair was a metre forward and nobody says a bloody thing. not even the announcers.
And Ennis could (should) be looking at a few weeks off for the late shoulder charge. You know he won't get charged though!!

Reactions: 1 users

Danpatmac

both the ex warrior players were very average at times on D though .....but still much better than most of the warriors players .....Cows looking strong

I can't name many perfect players.

All have strengths and weaknesses, doesn't stop hundreds of guys having good first grade careers

snake77

snake77

And Ennis could (should) be looking at a few weeks off for the late shoulder charge. You know he won't get charged though!!
We have a week of playing the victim or how much of a shame it will be for him to miss the finals for that or what a shame it will be for him to be suspended at the end of his career etc. We will probably find over the next week despite being well known as a grub he will all of a sudden have a great record with the judiciary.

He's not a low profile player like Gubb so this will be interesting. Will Gubb's sentence be mentioned while debating this, maybe by people wanting him suspended or a fair process. I doubt it though as it will be angled for him to play or miss a game.

Reactions: 3 users

Jordan G

That tackle was hilarious. Only had eyes for Holmes 3 passes before it got to him and...crunch.

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

It should have been on report at least, and an eight point try.
Can only assume it was put on report. No way it's an 8 point try, doesn't that only apply to the try scorer in or after the act or scoring the try. Not the guy that passes the ball 20m out.

Reactions: 2 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Have the concussion rules changed?? Feki was in lala land. Passes the test and allowed back out there. Heinington was also out cold. No word on whether he will be back (bet he is).
Meads and Hayne both knocked out in the previous game. Mead passes test and allowed back out there. Hayne not even taken off for the test!!
I thought the rule was. If you were out cold that's it... Gone!

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
The storm, just a well drilled professional outfit. Every single player on that team.

Then you look at our fucking mess. SMH.

Amandeep

I don't know if this makes you guys feel any better about not making the finals but fuck me there is no way in the world we could compete with the likes of the Storm and Cowboys of this world. These guys are on another level compared to our clowns

snake77

snake77

The storm, just a well drilled professional outfit. Every single player on that team.
They do all of the little things you get taught when growing up but need to be reminded of. Dive on loose balls, support for the ball carrier on both sides of the ball, get back and make yourself part of the play.

Even when they have a large turnover of players or it is suspected their aging stars will fall off the pace they still manage to be go well or as in the case like this year lead the competition.

Reactions: 1 user
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Well done Melbourne. Take a bow.

Even without Billy Slater, you've taken the minor premiership.

Overachievers. Its in their DNA.

Mr. Muller

Mr. Muller

The chad doesn't stop with those ugly bullet passes does he? well its what my drunken goggles can see lol

• Haha
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Bromich!!!!!!!!!

Dam he reminds me of what our Ben Matulino could be.

Amandeep

I live about 500 metres from the stadium the storm are playing right now it's so fitting that the sky's open up and mixed with fireworks it's making for a fitting finish

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I don't know if this makes you guys feel any better about not making the finals but fuck me there is no way in the world we could compete with the likes of the Storm and Cowboys of this world. These guys are on another level compared to our clowns
We have the players, but we don't have a motivator as coach, and we don't have a team of tacklers.
Geez that Flanagan looks a hard bastard. Reminds me of those WWII Russian generals sending their troops on a charge with machine guns set up to get them if they turn around and come back.:eek:

• Haha
Tedster

Tedster

Just an observation on the Titans, they seemed to have gone backwards since Hayne joined them, they just don't seem to be playing as well before he joined. Maybe in hindsight they should of waited until next year to play him, i actually thought that David Mead was good at the back and then he got shafted to make room for Mr Ego. :D:D:D:D