minute

Impressions of the teams effort?

• Great

• OK

• Average

• Below Standard

• Embarrassing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
problem I have is that when ever I see a player making basic errors or have poor handling I just start to wonder if they are back on Red Bull/Sleeping pill cocktails and how many have they have had this week. Especially when you have seen over the previous 8 or 9 weeks that they can compete at a high level. What has changed?

Lack of discipline.
Not switched on mentally.
Can't perform under pressure and fatigue.
The team spirit (for lack of better words) doesn't show unless we are winning.
The shuffling of players has been excessive this year but that's League.

Jordan G

We need to start complaining about the length of the NRL season and get the NRL to get rid of that last month. At least then we'd fade in the finals rather than the back end of the regular season.

Reading all these comments - geeze we're a depressing lot.

This cant be normal?

Twenty years of this will do that to you;

image.gif

Speaking of Alexander, anyone see the Matty johns show the other night? After the raiders game, Greg & Anasta were doing the post match analysis on the field, and you can hear a raiders fan yelling "you didn't say anything good about my raiders you mug!" Amongst other insults. I thought it was funny. and true. Alexander knows his stuff but he's a jerk. A biased jerk.

Speaking of Alexander, anyone see the Matty johns show the other night? After the raiders game, Greg & Anasta were doing the post match analysis on the field, and you can hear a raiders fan yelling "you didn't say anything good about my raiders you mug!" Amongst other insults. I thought it was funny. and true. Alexander knows his stuff but he's a jerk. A biased jerk.

If it's any consolation Alexander was a guest on "The Back Page Live" last night (I don't if you get it in NZ but it's a current affairs style sports show and a pretty funny one) while he may know his shit when it comes to Rugby League he apparently knows fuck all about any other sport, I'm fairly sure if he laughed his face would've cracked and his arse would've caved in.

Dude takes himself pretty seriously I think.

Reactions: Beastmode and eric
If it's any consolation Alexander was a guest on "The Back Page Live" last night (I don't if you get it in NZ but it's a current affairs style sports show and a pretty funny one) while he may know his shit when it comes to Rugby League he apparently knows fuck all about any other sport, I'm fairly sure if he laughed his face would've cracked and his arse would've caved in.

Dude takes himself pretty seriously I think.

Yeah I like the Back Page. Tony Squires is actually a really good host. Funny guy. They cover a decent chunk of league stuff but they're mainly AFL heads. The guy who sits on the right is always super animated and very passionate.

I've actually come to like it more than Matty Johns show. 360 & Sterlo are still the best for actual league talk though.

Yeah I like the Back Page. Tony Squires is actually a really good host. Funny guy. They cover a decent chunk of league stuff but they're mainly AFL heads. The guy who sits on the right is always super animated and very passionate.

I've actually come to like it more than Matty Johns show. 360 & Sterlo are still the best for actual league talk though.

Yeah you've nailed it, the guy that sits on the far right is Robert "Crash" Craddock he's an absolute cricket nut, it's cool to see blokes that passionate about sport.

Reactions: eric
avoided this place the last few days like the plague, so over another zero, zip, nada, nothin season, havent really got much to add as its probably been said a thousand times already this week, just gutted like most.... lets just say I've clocked off this shit season and already looking into next. Goooooooo the Mighty ahhhh fuck it... next year