Team List NRL 2016 Round 19 - Manly vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Are you happy with the team travelling all the way to Perth?

• Yes

• Dont care

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyJohns

Jazz has travelled with the team and has replaced Bunty on the bench.

Wright has flown over as well with Ken possible being in dobut this weekend.

No disrespect to Wright but..... f*** no! And why take both Jazz and Bunty (I heard Bunty is on the plane) if only one is gonna play when the other could be in Sydney playing ISP. I wonder what Nathaniel thinks about being overlooked for Jazz. What do the NYC and ISP back three think about being overlooked by Wright. Why do I even give a f*** ?!

These questions and more will be answered in the next episode of - WARRIORS FOREVER... FML!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

6 Again

There should be no excuses this week, on paper this is one of the worst Manly sides we've ever come up against. There's plenty of fringe players and journeymen with a smattering of quality players so I'll be disappointed if we don't come away with the 2 points this weekend.

Reactions: 1 user
Freddie Futler

Freddie Futler

What are the odds: The Sea Eagles opened as outsiders with Sportsbet but they could well be favourites by the time the game kicks off due to five times the investment on Manly in the head-to-head market. The home side 1-12 is the way punters are going in the correct margin market. Latest odds at sportsbet.com.au.

Match Officials: Referee: Gavin Badger. Assistant Referee: Chris James. Touch Judges: Chris Butler and Jason Walsh. Review Officials: Ben Galea and Jason Robinson. Senior RO: Bernard Sutton.

Reactions: 1 user
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Match Officials: Referee: Gavin Badger. Assistant Referee: Chris James. Touch Judges: Chris Butler and Jason Walsh. Review Officials: Ben Galea and Jason Robinson. Senior RO: Bernard Sutton.

Ah the "Badge". I actually don't mind the Badge, Probably the least offensive ref they have on the books atm.....might cock up, but he'll cock up for both teams.

Reactions: 10 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

Jazz has travelled with the team and has replaced Bunty on the bench.

Wright has flown over as well with Ken possible being in dobut this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Lets Gone

probably an unpopular decision, but, tui should spend time in NSW cup playing in the halves. Its looking like he is next in line for the 6 jersey.

It gives us a good look at tui in the halves

davewjnz

davewjnz

There should be no excuses this week, on paper this is one of the worst Manly sides we've ever come up against. There's plenty of fringe players and journeymen with a smattering of quality players so I'll be disappointed if we don't come away with the 2 points this weekend.

And if we were given 2 points for every similar post over the years, Warriors would have played in more finals series than not...

But totally agree with you..

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Why on earth would you take Wright and Jazz? If Kens not (or Manu) on then take Tuu in the wing and Jazz to 14.....

Maybe 18th & 19th men for Captains run and warm up back up.....?

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

I guess if Afoa is out Gavet comes in and Jazz to 18/19. If Maumalo out Tui to Wing Wright to 18/19 (hopefully). Surely that is the logical way.

Reactions: 2 users
Blain

Blain

Wright for the bench. Cappy will look like a genius when Manu lasts only half the game..

Leaguegod

Leaguegod

I saw on Twitter that Wright sitting in business class taking selfies, WTF! i'd rather have a 3 man bench than carry that fool, but I saw someone post that Ken is 100% to start so that has eased my nerves, Jono just there as an official photographer then, phew!!

diehard

Wright only in business class. Give the guy a break. At least he's not in first class. I did hear that he's been begging Cappy to buy a plane for the team. I heard he's on no money on this forum, so he deserves some perks. How many guys would embarrass themselves on the field like he does?

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.