General NRL 2016 Round 18 - General Discussion

Which game are you most looking forward to?

• Eels vs Roosters

• Bulldogs vs Tigers

• Panthers vs Sharks

• Raiders vs Cowboys

Results are only viewable after voting.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I'll probably get hate mail for saying it but Mick Ennis is one of my favorite players lol.
Type of player most people love to hate. Grubby, mouthy, smart alec little whinge. Back in the day he would have been chin checked every game. Add to that the fact that he's a great player and that only makes it worse. Surprised he always gets looked over for Farah when it comes to Origin. Id have him there ahead of Robbie everyday of the week. Just another reason why NSW suck shit...

Jordan G

Ennis had a go at Origin, wasn't that great. Pretty sure there was one game where he took the worst blindside option in the dying minutes, put in a shit kick which gave QLD great field position to score the game winning try. That actually might have been the time when they moved away from Ennis.

Great club player but no better/worse than Farah for Origin. At the end of the day, anyone coming up against Smith is going to look second best the majority of the time.

He adds a bit of flavor to the game which is what I like, I enjoyed watching Sol's minor bitch slap on him too when we played the Sharkies, you could see he knew all about him and wasn't going to let him get under his skin ... Mick would've targeted Sol in that game knowing he can be a bit of a hot head.