• Bench meh

• No

• Who cares just win!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I totally agree bro, given our recent form vs the Knights recent form (which has been woeful) we should be licking our lips like a fox in the hen house

But all i was pointing out is that historically these are the types of games we drop

Maybe I'm just psychologically scarred from having my heart broken too many times & it's time to stop being a bitch & harden up

So with that in mind ....

FUCK YOU NEWCASTLE!!! ... THE MIGHTY WARRIORS ARE GONNA SMASH YOU SO HARD YOU cu**s ARE GONNA RUN CRYING TO YOUR MUMS LIKE THE BUNCH OF PATHETIC LITTLE BITCHES YOU ARE ... PREPARE FOR WAR OR DIE MOTHERFUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better ??? :D
Youre absolutely right bro but the way the Knights have been playing it just cant happen.

Can it?

Arggghhh fuck...

Youre absolutely right bro but the way the Knights have been playing it just cant happen.

Can it?

Arggghhh fuck...
Oh fuck that bro ... don't you go start doubting yourself now ... not when you've just inspired me to unleash the beast & go full WAR mode

You're the general here & we're all just foot soldiers following you into a war against overwhelming odds brother (not meaning the Knights, meaning winning this entire comp)

I'll follow your lead oh captain my captain ... just say the word & i got your back

Better to die on our feet than live our knees ... WAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Where the fuck are the Knights marquee players? A couple handy forwards, a promising centre (Sione) and an expired halfback. No wonder this team sucks balls this year. Is Uate injured or dropped???

Just the type of team we lose to shockingly, Knights aren't as bad as they seem and are better at home.
I'm completely dismayed and ready to call it quits on these losers,
If there was ever a time to make a couple of changes for the betterment of the team it was this week, just 2 would have made me happyish, but none is ridiculous as per usual mediocrity is rewarded.

Prediction- winning streak of 4 coming, better record than Ivan 2011 going into Round 18, Cappy reappointed and we suck balls forever and lose most of the players capable of winning a GF in the process.

Today I really can't see us winning a GF in my lifetime, that may be different tomorrow but finding it harder and harder each day, I'm pretty much only tuning in because of Shaun Johnson,Bully and Tui.

Reactions: mt.wellington

tajhay

🏉
mt.wellington mt.wellington don't know if this is the same article from the NRL site, but here's an article from yesterday about Uate:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/b3e069260871fce25ca578ced003952c
The article you read would have been this one:

Knights’ Akuila Uate may be ruing decision to knock back lucrative offers to play rugby

OUT of favour Newcastle winger Akuila Uate’s decision to twice knock back overtures to quit the NRL in the past six months to play rugby overseas may have backfired with the Fijian flyer now facing a battle to save his career at the Knights.

Uate had serious interest from Japanese rugby during the off-season and less than four weeks ago, The Daily Telegraph can reveal he knocked back an opportunity to play rugby in France following a big money offer from an agent with strong connections to the code in Europe.

On both occasions, the club would not have stood in his way.

But he still has a year to run on a contract in Newcastle believed to be worth around $485,000 in 2017 and with a young family to consider, has told the Knights he is not ready to travel overseas.

“He is just reticent to go overseas because of his young family but also because he loves the club up there in Newcastle,” his manager Darryl Mather said.

“The interest was there from Japanese rugby in the off-season which he knocked back and less than a month ago, there was an opportunity from French rugby which we sat down and spoke about with the club.

“He turned that down as well and I can’t see him changing his mind, at least in the short term, as he is keen to see out his contract in Newcastle.

“At no stage did the club prevent Aku from taking up an opportunity to play elsewhere. It was Aku who made the decision to stay put.”

But now comes the challenge.

Last week, he was dumped to NSW Cup by coach Nathan Brown and there is speculation he faces a massive task to force his way back into the top grade because he won’t be part of the club’s long-term plans.

Brown is said to be hellbent on giving his younger players opportunities to develop which could see a player like Uate forced to play out the remainder of his contract in the lower grades.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/d8310feb5478775fd66155c5a7bbd36c

Reactions: Miket12
To win they have to keep playing the Razzle Dazzle football of the Warriors of old, like they did on the weekend, and I'll be happy. Not this one out running stuff. Make a go, keep Johnson running and terrorize defenses. Keep Luke running, hell keep Manu destroying the middle. Our season started on the weekend. Need to keep doing that if we have any chance of winning the comp.

I'm with you guys. Just play Razzle Dazzle and be done with it.

Oh fuck that don't start doubting yourself now ... not sure wbattlefieldjust inspired me to unleash the beast & go WAR mode

You're the general here & we're all just foot soldiers following you into a war against overwhelming odds brother (not meaning the Knights, meaning winning this entire comp)

I'll follow your lead oh captain my captain ... just say the word & i got your back

Better to die on our feet than live our knees ... WAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!! :D

Dude get real were more like a bunch of old villagers who have pulled up a couple of chairs on a hill
overlooking the battlefeild at a safe distance , The only injuries we will get will be from screaming ourselves hoarse,
Or self Inflicted an suffered the next dayBut its still an important part to play,Who else Is going to tell them when they
fark it up, Every village needs Its elders .o_O

Lmao i suppose not many people watched the Knights V Eels Round 12 game. Best game of footy Ive seen so far this year. I would watch that game if you think the Warriors SHOULD win. If the Knights play anyway like they did in that game they could take any team in the comp at the moment.

Dude get real were more like a bunch of old villagers who have pulled up a couple of chairs on a hill
overlooking the battlefeild at a safe distance , The only injuries we will get will be from screaming ourselves hoarse,
Or self Inflicted an suffered the next dayBut its still an important part to play,Who else Is going to tell them when they
fark it up, Every village needs Its elders .o_O
Speak for yourself old fullah :p

I turn 40 in a month, but I still train MMA 4 to 6 days a week with young ninjas, some of whom are less than half my age & every now & again we wage WAR !!!

I freely admit that the young bucks at my gym might dominate me in a hill run or box jumps or stuff of that nature, but hard sparring days is where this old war horse reminds them that I ain't dead yet ;):D

Last edited:
Yeah was just giving you shit for a giggle, Good on you for dragging those bones around with the
young guys full credit , an I'm sure you got a few tricks ,You'll find its important to a few of them
aswell you don't always realize when you are helping or inspiring someone
But we are them fellas who tell the ones out there who are doing it
How they should be doing it An how we did it better in our days
Like I said every village has its elders Every village has its idiot to but cappy has that locked up
So embrace your elder statesman status:cigar:

• Haha
Reactions: Defence and Stone
Funny how Newcastle will be thinking the same thing as us. Easy beat team and a must win game for two points. As we eye them as the wounded deer ready to get slaughtered, we should remember that that is how they will be looking at us.

I just had a good look at that team, it ain't no easy win there, the pack and bench look great, the boys will have to play better than last week to get over the top of them.

There is weakness in the halves but the backs aren't so bad.

If we make our average amount of errors it could go down to the wire, and you know how we go in the last 10 under pressure.

In saying that we are more likely to lose it than get beaten but all any team needs to do to beat us is shutdown Shaun Johnson, there aint no plan B.

I hate this sort of talk. They have to respect any team they play against. If they don't do the hard work in the basics they will get tipped. Last week is history.

The games starts nil all, they are at Newcastle playing a team struggling, who will be pumped to give a good performance in front of their fans. Newcastle are a proud club and from a personal POV I don't like to see them struggle like this.

Try and tell me that the Knights haven't pin pointed weaknesses from the Broncos game. To pile on the points means that the basics have to be done as error free as possible, at least better than last week. Just concentrate on doing the things that will win the game and the result will take care of itself.

Just the type of team we lose to shockingly, Knights aren't as bad as they seem and are better at home.
If there was ever a time to make a couple of changes for the betterment of the team it was this week, just 2 would have made me happyish, but none is ridiculous as per usual mediocrity is rewarded.

Prediction- winning streak of 4 coming, better record than Ivan 2011 going into Round 18, Cappy reappointed and we suck balls forever and lose most of the players capable of winning a GF in the process.

Today I really can't see us winning a GF in my lifetime, that may be different tomorrow but finding it harder and harder each day, I'm pretty much only tuning in because of Shaun Johnson,Bully and Tui.

OMG You don't give me much hope then. I'm 70 and hoping to see the Warriors win the NRL and Joeseph Parker a world title before I get out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.