General NRL 2016 Round 14 - General Discussion

NZWarriors.com

NZWarriors.com

NRL 2016 Round 14 - General Discussion

R14 1

A thread for all 2016 Round 14 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week. A new like this thread will open every Tuesday for team list Tuesday.

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

R14

koolkat

koolkat

I'm glad we put the broncos away early last week.showed what they can do with possession.jekyl and Hyde the raiders

Reactions: 1 user

Jordan G

Tigers, Warriors, Sea Eagles, Bulldogs this weekend please.

As unbelieveable as it might be to say, that would put us into the top 8 (technically 9th until the Eels points docking is official)

Reactions: 1 users

facefacts

Tigers, Warriors, Sea Eagles, Bulldogs this weekend please.

As unbelieveable as it might be to say, that would put us into the top 8 (technically 9th until the Eels points docking is official)

I remember those days when I used to make all the calculations and permutations about games and how they would affect the warriors...nowdays I just hope they dont embarrass us any more than they already have.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Selector

Andrew Voss talking about Rapana being eligible for Queensland during the Raiders and Broncos game. Also mentioned Meniga enquiring when he was Queensland coach about Rapana playing for the Morons.

Now the media push for Rapana to play for Queensland begins, hopefully he stays strong and sticks to wanting to play for the Kiwis.

What I posted in another thread.
"In regards to Rapana agreed he should've been selected for the Kiwis. Kind of surprised there weren't any whispers about him being a possible bolter for Queensland in SOO as he's eligible for them. If Meniga was still coaching Queensland you know he would've been all over that like a wet rash."

Absolutely nailed it in regards to Meniga re: Rapana.

Blain

Blain

Kearny is a total tard with his test selections.. Beale over Rapana on form this year is the biggest mis match going round.

If he goes to Origin I would be pissed... Can't see it happening though, Gagai and Oates will be re selected.

Reactions: 1 user
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

The Herald's funniest moment came in the 70's when they wrote that Bryan Williams showed amazing power in both testes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Be grateful, it least it's a picture of a current Warrior, they picked an Australian Warrior and a white one. That's not too tacky...
Got both players wrong. Thats neither Jacob Lillyman or Tony Williams...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Toopi is King

Go our great league reporters, we should be happy though at least they didn't put a pic of the Auckland Blues up, that's a plus

mrblonde

mrblonde

Oh, and notice how the freakin' Herald boyos have so generously put last week's games into today's issue?

At least they got the competition right....

Jordan G

I remember those days when I used to make all the calculations and permutations about games and how they would affect the warriors...nowdays I just hope they dont embarrass us any more than they already have.

Lol. I know what you mean, but I watch every game, and anything I can do to give me a team to cheer for adds a bit more intrigue to it for me.

Reactions: 2 users

Toopi is King

Do you think that Mr Skipwith (pansy name), has a clue about rugby league, or just what his mates tell him about the game. Because reading the full article shows no real understanding of league and a person that is just writing for money

Stylez Davis

Stylez Davis

Wow inglis is sucking big time, he looks like he had no intrest in playing whatsoever

Selector

Sauaso Sue having another good game. If he keeps this form up you'd have to think he'd be an outside chance for Kiwis selection for the Four Nations at the end of the season.

snake77

snake77

That second Tigers try was a beaut from the kick off. Spread the ball and caught them out.