minute

Improved defensive effort?

• Yes

• Barely

• Still shit!

• No

• Its worse!

Results are only viewable after voting.
he has more reason to be upset at the refs. Forward pass to Wright for the try. Disallowed try for blocking apparently. That's 8-12 point swing right there. Refs didn't cost us the game, they kept us in it. And unfortunately, it didn't cross Shaun Johnson's mind to actually try and win it.

Bleat on about Robson or Hoffman or whoever. Our 'superstar' half went missing, again.

And he will show up against the Knights and everyone will be like 'thats why we love him, where are his detractors now?'. I'll still be right here because beating a woefull knights means nothing. Turning up each week does and as freakish as he is, he doesn't have a solid base game to fall back on. I would take Cronk, DCE, Adam Reynolds etc over him anytime.
While I agree with you 100% he is still coming back from a very nasty broken leg and I am cutting him a little slack because of it.
I also feel that both he and Robo were targetted and had to make way more tackles which dosent leave a lot of fuel in the tank for attack.

Reactions: OMG

Attachments

• 20160320_182001.jpg
    20160320_182001.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 3
It's especially baffling given the amount of time trainers spend on field now. Send a trainer out with 10 minutes left to pass on some water and to get in range to take the one pointer...

Jordan G

What makes it even sadder is that the set of six was off the back of a penalty where we always spend 10-15 seconds have a damn conference before taking the kick to touch.

What the hell were they talking about and did nobody seriously think to say "let's take a couple of shots at their line, then work midfield for a FG on the last"

What makes it even sadder is that the set of six was off the back of a penalty where we always spend 10-15 seconds have a damn conference before taking the kick to touch.

What the hell were they talking about and did nobody seriously think to say "let's take a couple of shots at their line, then work midfield for a FG on the last"

It was nice to see Jazz just take the tap and go on the weekend.

All those conferences, to me, speak of a team that's not on the same page... They're all worried about what plays they're going to run, where they have to be etc etc. It's as if there's no direction out on the field, or something...

Good on Sean for publicly kicking himself. However, he is an international player and his livelihood is to lead teams round and win games.

When you have about 8 minutes to go and during the game you have only scored 14 points. The scores are tied and you get on attack. To say it didn't cross your mind is unacceptable. Not only Sean but the senior players should all have been demanding it.

What was the best way to get in front, a field goal. It is basic. I have said it before, they have the collective intelligence of a concussed whitebait.

Man this was a decent result for us, a win would have been great but there really is some pleasing aspects and the Storm played well.

I was pissed Shaun Johnson didn't take the drop goal, but I can understand how he might not have been thinking that way, Bellamy's and even Bennetts game plan was awesome and shows what real targeting can achieve, particularly if you have a weak defensive fringe, freaky kick from Cronk for that 1st try though.

Shaun Johnson 30+ tackles 1 miss according to NRL and Live stats, Wow, 47 touches is a bit down on what you want but when you're doing that much defence there really isn't much left in the tank when you do have the ball. It doesn't take long for the fatigue to start fiddling with your brain when you're in panic mode the way the whole team was.
It wasn't a bad game from him there were just some moments he would of liked to have again.

The right is going fantastically, they really did some nice shit in the line very pleasing to see and some beautiful backline play for Tui's try.

The left is pretty tragic defensively and offensively apart from Kata, it's not just one person.
From a technical view the defensive set up is 9,13, 8 12, 7, 4, 5, personally I think the 8 and 12 are our 2 most disappointing players, the 7 isn't that far behind them but I think if you rectify the issue with the 2 that have piss poor form you may solve the problem with the 7.
The way he is being isolated at the moment is quite ridiculous and I don't really blame Kata in regards to Robsons defensive liabilities, it should be those inside him sliding and covering all day.

IMO Our biggest problem is momentum killing offensively and defensively but I'm certainly not writing the season off because we aren't as far off as some think.

Man this was a decent result for us, a win would have been great but there really is some pleasing aspects and the Storm played well.

I was pissed Shaun Johnson didn't take the drop goal, but I can understand how he might not have been thinking that way, Bellamy's and even Bennetts game plan was awesome and shows what real targeting can achieve, particularly if you have a weak defensive fringe, freaky kick from Cronk for that 1st try though.

Shaun Johnson 30+ tackles 1 miss according to NRL and Live stats, Wow, 47 touches is a bit down on what you want but when you're doing that much defence there really isn't much left in the tank when you do have the ball. It doesn't take long for the fatigue to start fiddling with your brain when you're in panic mode the way the whole team was.
It wasn't a bad game from him there were just some moments he would of liked to have again.

The right is going fantastically, they really did some nice shit in the line very pleasing to see and some beautiful backline play for Tui's try.

The left is pretty tragic defensively and offensively apart from Kata, it's not just one person.
From a technical view the defensive set up is 9,13, 8 12, 7, 4, 5, personally I think the 8 and 12 are our 2 most disappointing players, the 7 isn't that far behind them but I think if you rectify the issue with the 2 that have piss poor form you may solve the problem with the 7.
The way he is being isolated at the moment is quite ridiculous and I don't really blame Kata in regards to Robsons defensive liabilities, it should be those inside him sliding and covering all day.

IMO Our biggest problem is momentum killing offensively and defensively but I'm certainly not writing the season off because we aren't as far off as some think.
We've been reasonably competitive against the Broncos and the Storm.

I think at the end of the season they'll both be contenders.

Reactions: OMG