Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
As in pissing down or showers?
just showers

just off the broncos site.
After a stunning injury return, Jordan Kahu is focussed on starting a slippery new right-side combination with James Roberts.

Kahu spoke to Broncos TV today after proving his fitness to play against the Warriors tonight.

Last week he tore a quad playing at left centre, and was expected to miss up to a month.

But a minor miracle has him back, and with the return of left centre Jack Reed, Kahu will assume his regular position of right wing.

Broncos' fans will get their first look at that new right-side combination with Kahu and Roberts as the Kiwi outside back takes on some Test teammates tonight.

"I played on the wing the whole of last year so I am pretty comfortable there, and I played on that right side most of the year," said Kahu today.

"So I am pretty comfortable there too.

"I am looking forward to building a combination with 'Jimmy' (Roberts) - it is going to be exciting."

Kahu said his injury had improved under performance head Jeremy Hickmans rapidly to where he knew he was a shot to play at yesterday's final training session.

"I guess a lot comes down to the staff at the Broncos - Jeremy has looked after me pretty well during the week," he said.

"I have also looked after myself and did as much as I could (with rehab) as soon as I did the injury.

"I am pretty happy to be back.

"I ran on Tuesday and I felt pretty good.

"It was a little bit sore but after the day off on Wednesday I was better for it.

"In the team run yesterday it didn't get any worse, so I put my hand up (to play)."

https://www.broncos.com.au/content/broncos/club/news/2016/03/11/game_day_exclusive_j.html

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 30, 2012
  • Haha
Reactions: Stone and Jay M

Jay M

Warriors 1st Grader
MUST SEE!!! video on this story https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/77748065/plenty-at-stake-for-warriors-against-broncos

Roflmfao!!! ... Ok which one of you is it ??? ... That's gotta be a forum member ... Gold!!!

(I'm somewhat tech impotent so I don't know how to transpose that vid over here, if someone does, do it now please, it's just too good, scary accurate lol)
not sure who put it together, but definitely saw jonno jonno and facefacts views' represented in there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jonno and Stone

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
  • Haha
Reactions: Defence

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland

Jay M

Warriors 1st Grader
Best line for mine ... "sack the sausage sizzle guy & even sack the emblem bro" ... that's dead set gold right there man lmfao
Put in the word "fuck" for "bro" and give it Vinney Jones voice and it's me.
some of my views were there, but my most extreme view was left out so couldn't have been me...

my most extreme view "too many JAFAs in the team, and not enough players from the rest of the country" ;).

Now while the line above is tongue in cheek - there is a bit of truth in that for me. I understand there are only so many spots in the warriors and they can't sign everyone, but over the years - damn we've let a lot of talent from outside of Auckland get away! while continually keeping mediocre players on the books...

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Shot mt.wellington mt.wellington ... knew i could count on you brother :cool:

Edit: that vid should be the first thing posted in the Post Match Thread if we go down in flames tonight, it may make some think twice before acting so predictably, myself included lol

Last edited:
Reactions: mt.wellington

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Gavet mentioned as one of the Bargain signings of 2016....

Someone get that man a third party sponsor deal asap....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Central Coast Stadium, NSW Rate Match

Last Game

30 May

18 - 00
7.1 Total Avg Rating
7.3 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 5.7