• Broncos 13+

• Broncos 40+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
That Broncos side looks really good, hard to find any weakness and saying that i don't really expect us to win over there. However, I just want to see a better defensive effort and a more committed side play tonite, any sign that we are making progress and the Kata/Vatuvei edge not to concede a lot of points (we live in hope with Kahu/Roberts playing). If we get the same shite that we got in the first half of last week then McCrappy can stay over in Oz......................... :happy:

Reactions: fizurg

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Love it when the Warriors play Friday night games, I always head down to the local to watch these ones ...

The late great Bill Medley RIP

I'm gonna put it out there & say that the Warriors need to have the exact same attitude tonight that The Bruce Willis's character had in The Last Boy Scout

Look the Donks square in the eyes & say ..."if you touch me again I'll kill ya" ..* cue crazy eyes ... smack!!! * ..."told ya" lol

After the reaction (overreaction ???) to last weekends season opener SURELY the Warriors will come to play from the opening whistle tonight

They've been absolutely dragged over the coals from pillar to post & back again by everyone & their dog, so I'm expecting, NO, demanding them to rip into this match from the opening whistle like rabid starving wolves fighting over a single scrap of meat

To be completely honest I'm not even all that hung up on the result aye, don't get me wrong, this is almost a must win type scenario, but I'm purposefully going to force myself to try & focus on the following areas

A. Overall gameplan in both attack & defence
B. Passion, heart & desire
C. PASSION, HEART & DESIRE!!!

The Donks are a definite rock solid top 4 contender so as long as we stay in the game & fight, tooth, fist & nail till the absolute end I'll be somewhat content regardless of the result

In saying that, I had an absolute Barry Crocker in the opening round of the tipping comp, so I've gone full hail mary & backed the Warriors @11.00 with my last 1.3k to pull out a 13+ win ... all or nothing balls to the wall time, I'm either gonna be set up for the rest of the season or I'm gorne lol

GO WARRIORS !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ACT Warrior

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Have no doubt the boys will fired up for tonight. My only issue is whether they can sustain it for the whole 80. Broncos do well at conserving energy by just grinding. Last week it was after half time. Just so happened to be the time last week that the Warriors finally woke up.

Said it before but its all down to the teams defence. Miss 28 tackles in the 1st half like last week and they may as well not even come back out at halftime. Broncos will punish them every time. Im cringing at the thought of our left edge defence trying to contain Jack Reed and Corey Oates. Oates had an amazing first round game. Hopefully his combination with Reed is a little off. I think the right edge will do well against James Roberts and Greg Eden but Milf scares the shit out of me.

Not getting my hopes up but expecting a great game...

Reactions: OMG and Jay M

Jordan G

Have no doubt the boys will fired up for tonight. My only issue is whether they can sustain it for the whole 80. Broncos do well at conserving energy by just grinding. Last week it was after half time. Just so happened to be the time last week that the Warriors finally woke up.

Said it before but its all down to the teams defence. Miss 28 tackles in the 1st half like last week and they may as well not even come back out at halftime. Broncos will punish them every time. Im cringing at the thought of our left edge defence trying to contain Jack Reed and Corey Oates. Oates had an amazing first round game. Hopefully his combination with Reed is a little off. I think the right edge will do well against James Roberts and Greg Eden but Milf scares the shit out of me.

Not getting my hopes up but expecting a great game...
Our left edge defense (Kata/Manu) will be up against Roberts/Kahu

Reed/Oates vs Ayshford/Lolohea

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
That Broncos side looks really good, hard to find any weakness and saying that i don't really expect us to win over there. However, I just want to see a better defensive effort and a more committed side play tonite, any sign that we are making progress and the Kata/Vatuvei edge not to concede a lot of points (we live in hope with Kahu/Roberts playing). If we get the same shite that we got in the first half of last week then McCrappy can stay over in Oz......................... :happy:
yeah the only good thing is a few of the broncos are carrying injury's so with a bit of luck if we can push a bit harder they might start dropping like flys.

oh and just to let you know its raining here in Brisbane now.

Reactions: ryno

Jordan G

Have they changed the team list???
No idea, but Roberts has always been right centre at the Titans and was there last week (replacing Hodges usual spot) which will put him up against Kata and Reed has always been left centre so up against Ayshford.

Didn't even look at the team lists tbh, and would be surprised if Bennett swapped them around from where they normally play come game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans CBUS Super Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

10 Jul

5.2 Total Avg Rating
4.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 16 ratings