General NRL 2015 Round 12 - General Discusson

Tedster

Tedster

How good is Vossy's commentary - he's so animated and funny - such a breath of fresh air compared to those muppets Belcher, Anasta etc. How about that Broncos try - thats a killer a try like that right on half time, Canberra would be gutted. ;):headphone:

wallacenz

wallacenz

How good is Vossy's commentary - he's so animated and funny - such a breath of fresh air compared to those muppets Belcher, Anasta etc. How about that Broncos try - thats a killer a try like that right on half time, Canberra would be gutted. ;):headphone:
A Canberra player had turned his back on the play, he looked like he was on his way off the field as soon as his guy got tackled.

SOO period always lowers the standard of league, they need to play it after the comp or something, let the competition play through with the best players available

snake77

snake77

I had to give in a little and watch something with my wife instead of watching the game live. The joys of being married; have to lose a few battles to so I don't get grief for all 26 rounds.;)

Anyway I'm watching on MySky forwarding through the scrums; I'm a bit nutty and need to catch up otherwise I'm behind for the next game. Get to a minute to go I can forward this Canberra move up the field 30x. Next thing the Broncos are scoring.

That was nuts 10 seconds to go Canberra have the ball on Brisbane's line; next minute the Broncos are doing a Warriors impersonation.

After being down 12-0 and looking like a flogging this game has picked up.

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Blaike Austin screaming like a girl at the refs because his own team can't defend for shit on their edge????

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Marshthedarsh

I'm all for Manly losing but wtf was that... I'd expect that bs from us but it's weird coming from an (apparently formerly) good side like Manly.

Can the Cowboys please like, lose already?

surfin

surfin

I'm all for Manly losing but wtf was that... I'd expect that bs from us but it's weird coming from an (apparently formerly) good side like Manly.

Can the Cowboys please like, lose already?
I was up for the big profit on a Manly win by 12 and under only to have the chair whipped out from under me.

Looks like it's back to business as usual for Ricky, blame refs first, to be followed shortly by his roster.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...s-out-on-media-after-loss-to-brisbane-broncos

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Strange how a team can have a brilliant attacking game, but if they cant defend and continuously make stupid errors, they lose.

When did this start happening? :rolleyes:

Dude, we aren't on til 4pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Ricky Stuart is an emotionally retarded little bogan who is so far up his own arse that he can't see anything.

He is a joke as a coach and the stats prove that.
He is a clown.
Classic Sticky deflection tactics. Blame the roster, recruitment, players, refs, stadium, El Nino, etc. Problem with pointing is you have 4 fingers pointing back at you...

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Classic Sticky deflection tactics. Blame the roster, recruitment, players, refs, stadium, El Nino, etc. Problem with pointing is you have 4 fingers pointing back at you...

Classic case of great players don;t make great c oaches

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Freddie Futler

Freddie Futler

You must come from Waiuku, I only have three pointing back :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Pete

Pete

Love to see the Raiders lose to see his reactions. Funny. Maybe he should take up yoga or fishing.