General NRL 2015 Round 10 - General Discussion

wallacenz

wallacenz

Have to admire Grahams will to play. He looks like he would do anything to get out on the field. He looks like its more than just a job to him, sometimes I get the feeling its the exact opposite for some players

You can hear how much the commentators want Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Luke to stay in Ausy, I think they know they wont be seeing much of them (2 stars) at the Warriors because they dont cover them.

Last edited:
koolkat

koolkat

Is Mitchell actually out there I'm not watching that game..because I'm watching the other.just seen on super coach he hasint scored many points

wallacenz

wallacenz

Is Mitchell actually out there I'm not watching that game..because I'm watching the other.just seen on super coach he hasint scored many points
Yeah he is, the halves are all rubbish with the exception of Reynolds. NSW need to find a halfback. I can see them using Pearce and Reynolds based on tonight

Edit: Gould is picking Pearce and Maloney for NSW.. he is insane

Last edited:
wallacenz

wallacenz

Gees, Jennings has been getting helped up all night and his knees are fully strapped on the bench now. The next team that gets his services, in possibly his last contract, might not see much of him on the field

Pete

Pete

Round about now Hasler will be thinking that a Warriors gig doesn't sound too bad. Who is more intense than Hasler? Maybe Ricky Stuart.

Reactions: 1 user