Team List NRL 2015 - Rnd 23 - Team Vrs Panthers

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far Away Fan

Another shuffle, another layout of the Warriors playing cards.

But wait! This team might actually have some points in it! Not many, but some.

Go Konrad!

Reactions: koolkat and Jah
A WTF selection at no.6....

How's Fusitua's form been?Would've preferred him over Peyroux.I'm reminded of DP's last performance in the centres against Parra,I hope he's sorted his defensive issues out since then.

Pretty sure Townsend is there purely because there is no one else

It looks like Fish is injured so that rules out the tomkins to 6 Fish to FB

Pretty much the best we can field with the injuries we have, Townsend better pull finger from arse this week!!!

Reactions: mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Wonder if Konrad Hurrell will be an impact forward or replace Dominique Peyroux at centre? Im picking the latter.

Just out of interest to the 'WTF Chad!' brigade. Without weakening another position including 5/8, who would you have replace Chad Townsend? If you can answer that objectively you'll understand why he's been named.

Only cab on the rank. Sad indictment on our halves stock really. Wish Api Pewhairangi was still around. He would have kicked ass...

Jordan G

Wonder if Konrad Hurrell will be an impact forward or replace Dominique Peyroux at centre? Im picking the latter.

Just out of interest to the 'WTF Chad!' brigade. Without weakening another position including 5/8, who would you have replace Chad Townsend? If you can answer that objectively you'll understand why he's been named.

Only cab on the rank. Sad indictment on our halves stock really. Wish Api Pewhairangi was still around. He would have kicked ass...

Could say that about a lot of selections in the latter half of the season. I think these days too many people have their default setting on "outrage" (although not just around here, everywhere in general.).

Interesting point on Api. Hopefully he's going well over there, but I wonder if he's got that nagging thought in the back of his mind thinking this could have been a good opportunity.

Jordan G

Isn't Fusitua injured as well?

Once we lost Manu it was pretty much Hurrell, Peyroux, Fish, Allwood as options.

Pick your poison.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
I don't mind that team, don't think it's wise for cappy to keep making an example of Hurrell when the rest of them can't do anything right either.

Was expecting to see the same line up just without Matulino and vatuvei.

Maybe he's doing Lino a favour not playing him, how's he supposed to succeed in these circumstances, if it ruins chads confidence, so what?

Interesting to see Hurrell on the bench, hope he gets some time at backrow.

Good to see Peyroux in there as well, at least he will try his guts out for the team.

Hoffman back is huge as well. All in all a decent side.

I think our defense will be improved but not sure where the points will come from.

Panthers 10 - Warriors 4

Status
Not open for further replies.