• DRAW

• Panthers 12-

• Panthers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Is that Kimmorley saying the Warriors look tired and are going to crack?

Arghhhhhhh fuck up :mad::mad::mad:...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The more I see of Mason Lino the more I'm convinced he should be getting a crack at first grade ahead of Townsend. Not a flashy player but just does the basics right solid in the tackle good kicking game, doesn't try to over play his hand. Think around better players he would be an asset and a perfect foil for Johnson. A good role player.

Reactions: 5 users
Ah man. I'm starting to see why Elite Singles advertises so much on this site. Anybody on this site would be perfect catch for someone after having to put up with this crap from NZ Warriors for 20 years ! That and I'm sorry but I don't see us beating the Panthers today that's why I'll be taping game and watching All Blacks instead as when it comes to games in this house it goes All Blacks, NZ Warriors, Waikato Chiefs and wow that's already two rugby teams too many ! You know what ? You can forget about me being the perfect marriage potential obviously my priorities are too messed up for someone to love ... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Ah man. I'm starting to see why Elite Singles advertises so much on this site. Anybody on this site would be perfect catch for someone after having to put up with this crap from NZ Warriors for 20 years ! That and I'm sorry but I don't see us beating the Panthers today that's why I'll be taping game and watching All Blacks instead as when it comes to games in this house it goes All Blacks, NZ Warriors, Waikato Chiefs and wow that's already two rugby teams too many ! You know what ? You can forget about me being the perfect marriage potential obviously my priorities are too messed up ... ;)
That and you're a dude.

going to make the 40 min drive to penrith now. looks like it might rain around my area. really hope we have a dig. even if we lose just have a dig boys

Reactions: 4 users
The more I see of Mason Lino the more I'm convinced he should be getting a crack at first grade ahead of Townsend. Not a flashy player but just does the basics right solid in the tackle good kicking game, doesn't try to over play his hand. Think around better players he would be an asset and a perfect foil for Johnson. A good role player.

He's been solid for years. Lino will likely never dominate a game, but I doubt he'd shit the bed as regularly as Townsend does. The only thing wonky eyes TL has over Lino is defence. Even then, Lino has improved and has youth on his side. Lino won't overcall Johnson to put up shitty kicks constantly either.

Or ditch the team for a trip to England midway through the year.

Reactions: 2 users
Normally it would be a no brainer... Watch the Warriors and a replay of the All Blacks.

On recent rubbish performances and what I suspect will be more of the same tonight, I will be doing the unthinkable... Watching the All Blacks live... there will no doubt be plenty of opportunities to flick between channels during scrum resets, fake injuries and line outs...

Sorry Warriors, I wish it hadn't come to this....

Recently I've started to get into union, don't watch a lot of it but I like test matches and what not, but I'll be damned if I miss a warriors game over it, never. Hell I'd go as far as saying I'd miss the birth of my first child haha

• Haha
Recently I've started to get into union, don't watch a lot of it but I like test matches and what not, but I'll be damned if I miss a warriors game over it, never. Hell I'd go as far as saying I'd miss the birth of my first child haha
Wow that's hardcore!!!

If I had ever tried to pull a move like that I would've been divorced faster than a Shaun Johnson sidestep

Mumzey may have even castrated me in my sleep as well just for good measure

#whipped:D

Mr Bob

Contributor
With Hoffman there today, I feel like we're in with a chance and will bounce back from last weeks dismal performance.

The boys are on notice.

Go the Warriors.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

With technology these days you can watch the games on your phone, cheeky look here and there in between contractions.

#iftheresawilltheresaway

• Haha
I said it last week and I'll say it again, just want to see some heart and some passion for the jersey! Hopefully with tui getting more ball our attack won't be as disjointed.

Warriors by an agonising 2 points :):banghead:

From the Warriors - No late changes for the Vodafone Warriors. They will line up 1-17 for tonight's clash against the Panthers. Some changes for Penrith. Isaac John is out. Tyrone Peachey starts at standoff. Nigel Plum returns from injury to start in the second row, Api Koroisau starts at hooker with James Segeyaro going to the bench. Also out is Sika Manu

have no emotional investment in this one which is nice for a change, will neither be excited if we win or sad if we lose, completely asexual tonight.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.