Post Match NRL 2015 - Rnd 14 - Warriors vs Roosters Post Match Discussion

way2sharp

way2sharp

Best we have played for weeks.
Lots of energy better game management.
The bench killed us.
Friend hasn't played 80 all season, but we go into battle without a spine reserve? WTF?
Basics ... 4 on bench, 1 spine cover, 1 second row/center cover, 2 props.
Coaches have to wear this one.

Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

Not sure how we were favourites for that game. Out played by the cocks. The call by the refs before the Maloney try was questionable but to have so many players missing and to travel back from Perth are just excess if it gets raised.

I've seen enough to suggest we will not be in the finals this year
Yeah i think i mentioned early in the season that we wouldnt make the finals. Im just not sure we have the talent in the squad. the veteran players have reached their potential and the younger players arent living up to potential, its a hard gig. we might stick in the top 8 at some other point this season but it wont really mean anything this team will not make the finals.

fanrrior

fanrrior

This team just keeps finding new ways to lose. Handling errors, stupid decisions, no surprises.

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
We scored some bloody good tries considering the conditions. Its a pity that our defense, particularly our right edge, cant hold teams out.

Kendrick

Kendrick

If we had 4 matulinos wed be top4 already... in spite of the rest of the team

Reactions: Weno
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Tui getting found out at the back week in week out.. Thompson getting bumped off like a winger. Please please please give Thompson less minutes.
Exactly right. Every week around the 65 min mark he gets gassed and misses more tackles than he makes. I don't get why the coaching staff can't see this!!!

goldcoast-warriors-fan

goldcoast-warriors-fan

the use of only one interchange before halftime to me means coaching staff have no faith in the bench and wanted to build a big enough lead, which we didnt, bench comes on, wheels fall off as usual, bobs your uncle typical warriors loss... go fucking figure.

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Matulino's Left Shoulder

Princess can't convert for shit. He seriously has to be the worst goal kicker in the comp.

And someone needs to give the cheating refs a good James Graham style spray.