Social You’re about to get into a street brawl….

Which two?

• Muhammad Ali

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Andy Ruiz

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Connor McGregor

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Deontay Wilder

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Adonis Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock Lesner

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Mike Tyson

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kimbo Slice

• Other

• Total voters
Probably best to turn up with lesnar and mcgregor if the brawl is in america. If the police turn up and start shooting, should be ok with a couple of white boys.

I’m safe with McGregor and PinkFloyd

Everyone will be going after those two clowns not me

1698183202558.jpeg

Last edited:
I would not want to run into Brock Lesnar at night in an alley. Dude is scarily strong as. Haku/Meng from WWE used to get into bar fights/brawls way back in the day and he would destroy everyone according to other wrestlers stories.

Lenny McLean + Mark Hunt.
Lenny considered one the hardest bare knuckle fighters back in the day, got the melon to prove it!
Mark Hunt is just scary.

Recommend watching Lenny video below, fuckin mad ...very funny though!

Last edited:
I would chose a member of the North Sentinel Island Defence Force

For the last 10,000 years, these savage hombres have defeated everyone that’s tried to come on their turf, winning each and every encounter.

Laugh all you want ( MrFrankWhite MrFrankWhite) at their equipment and uniforms, but that’s a record no other military personnel on the planet can match 🤣

Badr Hari?

Peter Graham has entered the chat

Yeah. I loved this fight. After Badr's pre fight shenanigans, I didn't like the guy. He was very young too. Well desreved K.O. Badr beat peter in their second fight. In a street fight, Badr would be a nightmare to handle. A psychotic , aggressive bad ass with little to no respect for others lol. He has a reputation for being as good outside the ring, As he was inside it.

Back