General Noted Wallace, though the Warriors had just lost...so you didn't get given the BOD ;)

Reaction score
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Reaction score
Im sick of having shit wingers.

Thought we had deep pockets? We needa just go out and buy some **** in any code that can catch a bomb and fucken sprint! Send our scouts (Do we even have any?) over to london for the week and see if there's any fast **** over there cause having Tupou out there is some absolute BS. God damn, Im so sick of clubs having these class wingers like Taufua, Edrick Lee, Everingham, Winterstein, Jono Wright and Ken Sio and we have to put up with Bill fucking Tupou!! He wouldn't even make a super 15 roster in this country, how the hell is he supposed to play in the NRL.

Maybe I'm still just mad from the capitulation that has been the last two weeks but honestly, in a country so full of talented outside backs i seriously don't see how we cant find anybody better than Bill Tupou.

Edit: i thought my swearing would have been censored lol, will I get banned for it??

It's good to see you edited that post to ask a question rather than edit one particular word.

Anyway, I've done that for you. We don't have a word censor as this forum is R16 as we hoped people would find a happy medium between the occasional profanity and swearing for the sake of it.

Reaction score
Dankokoro 2.0

Dankokoro 2.0

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
It's good to see you edited that post to ask a question rather than edit one particular word.

Anyway, I've done that for you. We don't have a word censor as this forum is R16 as we hoped people would find a happy medium between the occasional profanity and swearing for the sake of it.
fuck off

Top Bottom