General not to late to get the wooden spoon

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I have been watching the tigers a bit, but not the titans.
Was just looking at the draw and with the tigers on the rise, it would only take 1 win and the warriors sink to 15.
The Titans are 2 wins away and have 2 possible wins in sight, one against a flagging warriors (this game could honestly decide the spoon IMO)
and the other against the bulldogs.
Then its all down to for and against and the warriors currently sit number 1, wait i mean highest in the comp, i mean standing out at - 237

Ive never wanted to see the warriors get the spoon, but this is defn as close as it gets.

if anyone has been keeping an eye on the Titans can you please let me know that there's no chance of this mess eventuating?

Going into some of the previous seasons like 2019 or 2020 was struggling to see where would pick up wins. Wasn't expecting our defence to be able to limit the opposition to the amount of points we could manage.

This year expectations were a lot higher so to be fighting off the spoon and arguably the worst team in the competition for the last few weeks is a real disappointment.

Really don’t get people clambering for us to get the spoon, it’s our last stand of dignity and it won’t change anything for the better by getting it.
The NRL won’t allow it.

We are destined to forever be solid 9th to 14th place getters with a rare finals place occasionally, to give us fans something to keep us keen.

IMO manly are looking fragile atm. But like i said i havent seen anything of the titans lately
I think the Titans are favourites for the Spoon, frankly. That match against the Storm, as off their game as the Storm appeared to be at some points, may have been their last hurrah. Losing Booth won't have helped, either.

Manly are in Last Chance Saloon for a finals berth. I'd trust Manly to keep up the fight for a finals berth more than Gold Coast to fight to avoid the spoon.

Knowing the warriors, we'll beat someone else then get smashed in the final round against the titans. How many times have the warriors won their last regular match of the season...

Really don’t get people clambering for us to get the spoon, it’s our last stand of dignity and it won’t change anything for the better by getting it.
Hell yeah. No way I want us to come last.

We get roasted in the comments sections on a lot of the local media. Can tell the uninformed when they make comments like we have come last multiple times. They have to backtrack when people correct them. Don't want to prove them correct.

The coaching staff should be using it as motivation. No Warriors side has come last. You guys could have done a lot more this year. You don't want to be the first, do you? If we do come last you can't use that to the same effect and future teams won't see it as that big a deal seeing as it has happened before.

4D761BD5-7F6F-46B9-9632-4C2FEFBADDBC.jpeg