Gameday Broncos vs Warriors - Finals Week 3 (Game Day)

vs

-

IN PROGRESS

Game Clock

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Broncos 12-

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the broncos have 2 glaring weaknesses for the Warrors to take advantage of.
Kevy Walters and Reece Walsh.
their coach has made inumerable tactical mistakes this year with basically letting the players default to their natural game, this culmated in him gifting the minor premiership to the Panthers. Webb has it all over him.
and Reece Walsh or more importantly Reece Walsh's ego. Hes poor on defence and living the dream in his own head where hes going to star in this game. Pressure him enough and he will crack early, lastly CNK spits all over him.

realstically this is going to be tight and may be decided by refs in the end, but the Wahs have a better than 50% chance to win this, even if those odds are only 51%

Can’t wait…bring on kick off!

I’m astounded at how many forum members are getting along to the game. Can’t wait to see the support you will bring. I’m also surprised to see so many watching from all corners of the world too. How good!

We absolutely can beat them. I feel a sense of calm heading into this one and although they have torched a few sides this year and they have speed to burn, I just feel man for man we are just as good and if we play to our potential we will give it one hell of a shake.

I also feel the calm experienced heads from those that have played finals footie are being well underplayed.

I’m doing a Webby and not looking past this game, but have bought my ticket to Sydney just in case.

The boys have done us proud all year and I just hope they do the same tonight.

Just savour it and enjoy everyone!

This gona be the scene once we’re done with them

IMG_0691.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back