International Dinosaur thread

I like Bruce. I’ve had a few chats with him over email and we left it that if and when I visit NZ (when I retire) we’d meet up.

Passionate about rugby league all his life.

Wish he’d come back to the forum tbh,
Can you tell him no one knows who he is, or gives a shit, but we miss him. Stop sulking and come home grandad, what am I supposed to do with all these Clive Dunn memes now.

Yeah,

I get why he is pissed off but like you and probably everyone I do not care whoever the hell he is, I missed all that anyway because I took it all as joking and I have the memory of a goldfish.
Same sup I browse most threads on here and never saw it, not that I'd recognise his name anyway unless he's General Freyberg.

Yeah,

I get why he is pissed off but like you and probably everyone I do not care whoever the hell he is, I missed all that anyway because I took it all as joking and I have the memory of a goldfish.
To this day I'm still unsure or unaware what happened with Bruce. Something about personal details being on the open web?
I'm sure that despite his missing in action on here, he still visits as a guest. Just hoping it all gets too much for him and he starts posting again. Maybe as Trev?

To this day I'm still unsure or unaware what happened with Bruce. Something about personal details being on the open web?
I'm sure that despite his missing in action on here, he still visits as a guest. Just hoping it all gets too much for him and he starts posting again. Maybe as Trev?
Mallard???

Must admit I'm missing the old bugger. The ads taking up the monumental space Bruce would have expounded his views & knowledge on just don't do it somehow. (yes I did pay the subscription). Anyway we know he had a few health issues so just hope he's OK.

Back