• The Naki

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Manuwatu

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters

Tookey 2.0

Contributor
Kia Ora whanau

After the most recent question about everyone's ages, I thought it would be cool to see where everyone is from.

I'm a bit of a nomad, born in Welly and grew up in Hamilton, before moving to the mighty Hawkes Bay as a teen.

Have been living in Auckland as an adult most recently, before moving to Tauranga about 10 weeks ago.

So if there's any other BOP supporters around it would be good to catch up and talk about our impending first premiership 😉

I've put Hawkes Bay, as I was born there. I'd note that contrary to popular belief, most people do actually wear pants there..

However, as of January next year, I will have lived in Auckland longer than I did the bay, so make of that what you will..

Fark sorry fellas! I'm drunk in Israel right now lol, I may have missed one or two key areas.

Especially the Manuwatu...2 wins in the last few weeks in union...up the Turbos!

Born and breed in CHCH so was brought up watching union and converted to league when the warriors made the 2011 GF and haven't watched union ever since.
Moved to Aussie in 2013, spent 5 years in Adelaide and now have been in Canberra for the past 5 years.
Big shock moving to Adelaide because everyone only talks about Aussie rules and knows nothing about rugby.

Born and breed in CHCH so was brought up watching union and converted to league when the warriors made the 2011 GF and haven't watched union ever since.
Moved to Aussie in 2013, spent 5 years in Adelaide and now have been in Canberra for the past 5 years.
Big shock moving to Adelaide because everyone only talks about Aussie rules and knows nothing about rugby.
You poor fucker having to deal with ARL lol. Kia Kaha bro, we got you 😜

Back