General NHL Stanley Cup

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
NHL Stanley Cup

thumb.jpg

Anyone else into Hockey? Semis have seen some cracker games so far.
Hope either Penguins can go back to back or Vegas can get up in their inaugural season

Reactions: mt.wellington

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
Roll with the Blackhawks Johnathan Toews and Patrick Kane two of my favourite players ever rebuilt that franchise from the ground up after many dark years.

Had a rough year this year but will be back nice to see Vegas have a nice run very rare for a expansion team in any sport to have a awesome start like the Golden Knights have.

Reactions: matiunz

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I've been watching hockey all season, my beloved Anaheim Ducks got elementated in the first play off rounds by San Jose sharks. I'm cheering on for Vegas to win the Stanley cup.

Got a soft spot for the Ducks but had they won would have been up against Vegas-hope they can get up in their first year

Reactions: joe90

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Roll with the Blackhawks Johnathan Toews and Patrick Kane two of my favourite players ever rebuilt that franchise from the ground up after many dark years.

Had a rough year this year but will be back nice to see Vegas have a nice run very rare for a expansion team in any sport to have a awesome start like the Golden Knights have.

A few of those teams have had a couple of rough seasons, Detroit are one of my teams but they’ve been going through an average patch too

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings