Pick Your Team Warriors v Sharks - Round 1, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

rumour that Ali beaten berry
Berry had that slight strain with the leg there, too lazy to look it up, would not surprise then that he is maybe being rested.

If Ali beat him outright that would be crazy, gotta love sport, you have two great guys, and can only choose one.

They are really hard to separate, I am glad it is not me picking, although if it were, I lean towards the incumbent in these things when it is so close.

When you have a good coach that has skills in developing players, it is easier to understand why the incumbent in a close call gets the nod, team stability over change for change sake is important.

Our systems seem to be set up right, where someone like Ali is not going to backslide in the NSW cup, he will get better, as will Berry, therefore we have the luxury of patience, so yeah, for mine, if Ali straight out forced his way in, that would be a a bit of a shock.

Rumour:
No NIUKORE this week
His twin brother is ready to go.
1_UIsJisgPsdZh1O7fTFZx3A.jpg

Would Ali be defending talakai? That would be a good match up I reckon, talakai is a one trick pony, is a good trick but suits Ali to defend against a basher rather than someone with A more subtle game

Back