General New Podcast! (1 Viewer)

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
G’day gang!

A mate and I have kicked off a podcast.

It’s not about footy but just sharing funny stories for comedic value - sort of escapism for the commute!

First Episode is out now and second is out of production and is scheduled for Friday lunchtime.

Give it a listen lads and Citygirl, EP 03 in production now!

Apple

Spotify

Last edited:
Reactions: Bushman and tajhay

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
G’day gang!

A mate and I have kicked off a podcast.

It’s not about footy but just sharing funny stories for comedic valueescapism for the commute!

First Episode is out now and second is out of production and is scheduled for Friday lunchtime.

Give it a listen lads and Citygirl, EP 03 in production now!

Apple

Spotify
I’ll give the first one a go bud and see if it catches me
(Gave it a 5 star rating to help give it a bump in the charts ;) )

• Love
Reactions: Vancent

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Gave it a listen- not bad bro, it’s gotta be hard to put something out not knowing if people will ‘get’ your sorta humour/banter. Will check out the next one bud keep it up
Cheers man - I gave the Pilot another listen this week and confident the one out on Friday will be an improvement. Cheers.

Reactions: matiunz

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
mt.wellington mt.wellington tajhay tajhay matiunz matiunz bruce bruce Miket12 Miket12 Defence Defence JaggedJ Citygirl Citygirl Fenderboy Fenderboy Marley Magic Johnson Uk Warriors fan boneless DallyM DallyM mrblonde mrblonde Chats271 Chats271 Tragic Tragic Johnnyray Johnnyray wrighty wrighty diehard Dunedin warrior

Lads and Citygirl Citygirl ! Tagged you as regulars to let you know a mate and I launched a podcast a week or two ago.

Not too serious a listen attempting to provide a little comedic relief for the commute home.

First EP ‘The Pilot’ (6/10) aired last week and EP02 ‘Real Sharing’ goes live this afternoon.

Would welcome Your feedback, suggestions and ratings (on the native platform) if you’re interested!!

Enjoy your Friday gang.

Chats271

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 9, 2017
mt.wellington mt.wellington tajhay tajhay matiunz matiunz bruce bruce Miket12 Miket12 Defence Defence JaggedJ Citygirl Citygirl Fenderboy Fenderboy Marley Magic Johnson Uk Warriors fan boneless DallyM DallyM mrblonde mrblonde Chats271 Chats271 Tragic Tragic Johnnyray Johnnyray wrighty wrighty diehard Dunedin warrior

Lads and Citygirl Citygirl ! Tagged you as regulars to let you know a mate and I launched a podcast a week or two ago.

Not too serious a listen attempting to provide a little comedic relief for the commute home.

First EP ‘The Pilot’ (6/10) aired last week and EP02 ‘Real Sharing’ goes live this afternoon.

Would welcome Your feedback, suggestions and ratings (on the native platform) if you’re interested!!

Enjoy your Friday gang.
Cool cool! Keen to give it a listen! Where would one find it to listen to ?

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Cool cool! Keen to give it a listen! Where would one find it to listen to ?
Good point!!

Here are the links and remember the one up now is the Pilot, so 6/10 is what I’d rate it, the one scheduled for release this arvo is sharper!

We’ll have one out fortnightly. Links:
APPLE
SPOTIFY

Citygirl

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 3, 2016
Christchurch

Enjoy your Friday gang.
Cheers man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings