General New Podcast!

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
G’day gang!

A mate and I have kicked off a podcast.

It’s not about footy but just sharing funny stories for comedic value - sort of escapism for the commute!

First Episode is out now and second is out of production and is scheduled for Friday lunchtime.

Give it a listen lads and Citygirl, EP 03 in production now!

Apple

Spotify

Last edited:
Reactions: Bushman and tajhay
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
G’day gang!

A mate and I have kicked off a podcast.

It’s not about footy but just sharing funny stories for comedic valueescapism for the commute!

First Episode is out now and second is out of production and is scheduled for Friday lunchtime.

Give it a listen lads and Citygirl, EP 03 in production now!

Apple

Spotify

I’ll give the first one a go bud and see if it catches me
(Gave it a 5 star rating to help give it a bump in the charts ;) )

• Love
Reactions: Vancent
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Love your work bro👍🏻
Gave it a listen- not bad bro, it’s gotta be hard to put something out not knowing if people will ‘get’ your sorta humour/banter. Will check out the next one bud keep it up

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Gave it a listen- not bad bro, it’s gotta be hard to put something out not knowing if people will ‘get’ your sorta humour/banter. Will check out the next one bud keep it up
Cheers man - I gave the Pilot another listen this week and confident the one out on Friday will be an improvement. Cheers.

Reactions: matiunz
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
mt.wellington tajhay matiunz bruce Miket12 Defence JaggedJ Citygirl Fenderboy Marley Magic Johnson Uk Warriors fan boneless DallyM mrblonde Chats271 Tragic Johnnyray wrighty diehard Dunedin warrior

Lads and Citygirl ! Tagged you as regulars to let you know a mate and I launched a podcast a week or two ago.

Not too serious a listen attempting to provide a little comedic relief for the commute home.

First EP ‘The Pilot’ (6/10) aired last week and EP02 ‘Real Sharing’ goes live this afternoon.

Would welcome Your feedback, suggestions and ratings (on the native platform) if you’re interested!!

Enjoy your Friday gang.

Chats271

Chats271

mt.wellington tajhay matiunz bruce Miket12 Defence JaggedJ Citygirl Fenderboy Marley Magic Johnson Uk Warriors fan boneless DallyM mrblonde Chats271 Tragic Johnnyray wrighty diehard Dunedin warrior

Lads and Citygirl ! Tagged you as regulars to let you know a mate and I launched a podcast a week or two ago.

Not too serious a listen attempting to provide a little comedic relief for the commute home.

First EP ‘The Pilot’ (6/10) aired last week and EP02 ‘Real Sharing’ goes live this afternoon.

Would welcome Your feedback, suggestions and ratings (on the native platform) if you’re interested!!

Enjoy your Friday gang.

Cool cool! Keen to give it a listen! Where would one find it to listen to ?

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Cool cool! Keen to give it a listen! Where would one find it to listen to ?
Good point!!

Here are the links and remember the one up now is the Pilot, so 6/10 is what I’d rate it, the one scheduled for release this arvo is sharper!

We’ll have one out fortnightly. Links:
APPLE
SPOTIFY

Citygirl

Citygirl

Contributor

Enjoy your Friday gang.
Cheers man