General New Coins

Do you like the new Coins?

• Yes i love them!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

*Kimmy*_old

Do you like them?

Personally i do not. They are too small. And make me look poor lol.

*Kimmy*_old

I dont mind the 10cent coin..the colour is ok. But ffs the 20cent and 50cent coins are too small!!..and can we still get 5cent bubble gums..are they gunna make it 2 for 10cents :p..

jahc_old

I got a bottle of coke from a dairy the other day. It was $1.95, and they gave me 10 cents change from $2 ! I thought that was awesome of them. :)

I pulled a 50 cent coin out of my wallet today, and I found it straight away amongst all the silver. Thats a first for me. It's started to feel familiar at last.

a few weeks ago, I put a 10 cent and 50 cent coin on my computer desk.. so I could play and marvel with them before they became commonplace.. and now they're missing!! bloody brothers!!

EDIT: I've just started noticing in a few places.. this site is replacing
w a r r i o r s
with..
w a r r i o r s . /
see the "./" at the end? thats bizarre. I see it in my sig, and in some posts from other users..
testing: warriors
warriors warriors

Jesbass_old

jahc said:
EDIT: I've just started noticing in a few places.. this site is replacing
w a r r i o r s
with..
w a r r i o r s . /
see the "./" at the end? thats bizarre. I see it in my sig, and in some posts from other users..
testing: warriors./
warriors./ warriors./

Hi jahc. The staff are aware of that, and this should get fixed at some stage tonight. :)

Tajhay_old

test : warriors? or warriors ?

ok what about warriors./?

hmm thats interesting \.warriors

MiXmasterreece_old

With this poll you either love them or you hate them.

I think there should be some middle ground because i dont feel strongly in either direction.

certainly not strong enough to love or hate either

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

I havent made my mind up about them yet, but the new coins remind me off the play money we use to have back in primary and intermediate.

jahc_old

New Zealand is replacing its 10, 20 and 50 cent coins with smaller cheaper to produce ones, and its getting rid of the 5 cent coins.

where do you live?

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

oh fair enough,sounds pretty cool. i live in aus. ill vote for "i love them" coz i luv everythin about nz

*Kimmy*_old

MiXmasterreece said:
With this poll you either love them or you hate them.

I think there should be some middle ground because i dont feel strongly in either direction.

certainly not strong enough to love or hate either
Yeah i intended on putting a Dont Care/Dont know option..but forgot.