General New centre.. who is it??

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

Brent Tate? Missing his brother-in-law too much and needs to come back.

danpatmac_old

Temepara George

She is a genuine centre of real class.

or perhaps,

Alex Pledger

Kat_old

Um Dane Nielson? or Israel Falou lol but it's probably like someone said Jerome Ropati :L

wallacenz_old

i saw likiliki listed as being at the warriors in 2013 on zero tackles sites a week ago. thought it was a typo. i doubt he would be considered quality just yet though

sup42_old

I see the VOT old school are in the know here. Stevenb ....has told Logan bear....pm bush telegraph to Betejay.

Dam what do plebs like me nig, d13 wallace and horriors get a heads up.......here's my promotional bit for me and my fellow regular consistent posters....

WE often argue and talk at you not with you....but we stay loyal and keep the home fires burning......

If you ever told me anything I'm from a Sicilian Maori family ....there is no way i would squeak .....total code of silence....

When P.J Marsh told my wife he'd signed for the Warriors before anyone else new....I never told a soul..

So come on give us a bit of a heads up in the ole pm here next time lol

Joke....

I'm envious you guys know this stuff ahead of time....must make you feel kinda special fans ...

Beteeyjay said Solid pro....means its an Australian with hundred plus games and a defensive center not a Falau or a Matai

danpatmac_old

Pomeroy is a ball hog who never passes it to wingers... unless it is through a fumble.

Terrible hands.

ShaunJohnson7_old

Pomeroy is a ball hog who never passes it to wingers... unless it is through a fumble.

Terrible hands.

Well that just sounds like Jerome Ropati to me, all I know is that Pomeroy is a MUCH more threatening ball runner. Anyways I'm more than happy with Neilsen over him......