Politics Donald Trump

We're the business partners fake Archer and Boubalinski? Both said Joe was the big guy. Is the message hunter saying he had to give half his pay to his dad.
Is the sworn affidavit from porchenko fake you know the ukraine prosecutor who was looking into burisma got fired when Joe threatened to with hold the 1 billion dollars. Who was on the board of that energy company ah one Hunter Biden.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...rother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407/ this guy from a left wing rag gets it. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/31/us/politics/biden-response-trump-indictment.html another left wing media check out this quote from it. Just on this he should be impeached for ordering this action warranted or not seeing Trump is his main political rival, is this not shall we say abuse of power? Isn't that what Trump got impeached for?
[COLOR=var(--color-content-secondary,#363636)]
But he does have opinions. In the past, Mr. Biden privately told his close circle of advisers that Mr. Trump posed a threat to democracy and should be prosecuted for his role in the events of Jan. 6, according to two people familiar with his comments. He [COLOR=var(--color-signal-editorial,#326891)]also told confidants[/COLOR] that he wanted Attorney General Merrick B. Garland to stop acting like a ponderous judge and to take decisive action.​
[/COLOR]

ADVERTISEMENT
Ok Cyrille,

If they had this information they could have impeached Biden years ago.

Trump got impeached for trying to get information on Biden from Zelensky by holding back on arms sales.

He couldn't get anything then either.

Biden was VP then, not POTUS.

The dude who got fired in the Ukraine was official State Department policy, nothing to do with Biden.

Stop reading shite.

Ok Cyrille,

If they had this information they could have impeached Biden years ago.

Trump got impeached for trying to get information on Biden from Zelensky by holding back on arms sales.

He couldn't get anything then either.

Biden was VP then, not POTUS.

The dude who got fired in the Ukraine was official State Department policy, nothing to do with Biden.

Stop reading shite.
Biden skited about getting that guy fired. Look it up.

Yes he did but how about you look it up, the whole story and timelines - and not just from your favourite go-to sources of info.
And btw, it had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.
whatever

This Merkan Democrat Senator has long been on the edge of corruption.

He has been indicted before and got off with a hung jury. This time the DOJ plan to make it stick. The Democratic governor of his state New Jersey has already called for him to resign.

Compare that with this razz Tweet 🤣 🤣 :

Dem Senator Robert Menendez has been indicted…Jim Jordan needs to have a hearing about this…he needs to let the people know that the government has been weaponized against Republican opponents…I mean seriously 3 fake charges of bribery…this is another example of Biden destroying America…simply indicting people for being a Democrat…America is become a fascist state and I’m counting on every Republican to call this out on every news program…I want an investigation into this and definitely want the DOJ defunded over this one

Good afternoon Cyrille. Yes, because it was State Department policy to fire the guy. He was corrupt.
They are all corrupt. How is it US State Dept policy to interfere in the government of an allied foreign country. This is the crap you accuse China and Russia of doing

the media are full of Donald Trump right now. So much so it is getting boring, which is quite dangerous.

Trump is running neck and neck in the polls apparently, although I think that is a reflection on the quality of the polls,.

The links are worth a listen but I will summarise:

This one is an interview with Bill Browder, a Merkin businessman who knows Putin and Russia very well.
He says if Trump wins the first thing he will do is withdraw support for the Ukraine.
Putin will then do as he has promised, take the Ukraine and try and regain the old Soviet bloc, starting with Poland.
Poland is In NATO, so Trump will withdraw Merka from NATO, just like he wanted to before.
So then China will invade Taiwan, and we will have another world war.
His words not mine.

These are three people who know full well what Trump will do if he gets back in. he will kill people.

the media are full of Donald Trump right now. So much so it is getting boring, which is quite dangerous.

Trump is running neck and neck in the polls apparently, although I think that is a reflection on the quality of the polls,.

The links are worth a listen but I will summarise:

This one is an interview with Bill Browder, a Merkin businessman who knows Putin and Russia very well.
He says if Trump wins the first thing he will do is withdraw support for the Ukraine.
Putin will then do as he has promised, take the Ukraine and try and regain the old Soviet bloc, starting with Poland.
Poland is In NATO, so Trump will withdraw Merka from NATO, just like he wanted to before.
So then China will invade Taiwan, and we will have another world war.
His words not mine.

These are three people who know full well what Trump will do if he gets back in. he will kill people.

So Bruce, what happens if the pro China political party wins in the next election, entirely possible as the split of votes is 52% to 48%. of course we know, the US will not accept the result.

As for Putin wanting to re build the Soviet Union. That was entirely based on Putin saying the biggest shame in the fall of the Soviet Union was the displacement of millions of ethnic Russians outside Russia.

The true aggressors in Europe are NATO, led by the US who have been getting closer and closer to Russia. even accusing Russia of aggression by moving forces closer to border within Russia while NATO is running military excercises on the Russian border.Putin warned of NATO being in the Ukraine in 2008. there is lots of rhetoric about Russian aggression, no one mentions NATO aggression.

Now in the last few days a former Ukrainian SS soldier being applauded for fighting against Russia in WW2 in the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa. correct me if I am wrong but weren't the SS our enemy as well. Trudeau accepted that was wrong but put it down to Russian disinformation FFS.

They are all corrupt. How is it US State Dept policy to interfere in the government of an allied foreign country. This is the crap you accuse China and Russia of doing
Not sure they are corrupt along with Trump. Yes, a lot of them are involved in dodgy dealings but only Herr Trump has been found guilty in a court. Here's the latest one to add to the list after his University, charity and business have all been caught in the last few years.

https://wapo.st/3Zzd6HL (hopefully this link works, otherwise try something other than faux news to see what's actually happening in the world)

So Bruce, what happens if the pro China political party wins in the next election, entirely possible as the split of votes is 52% to 48%. of course we know, the US will not accept the result.

As for Putin wanting to re build the Soviet Union. That was entirely based on Putin saying the biggest shame in the fall of the Soviet Union was the displacement of millions of ethnic Russians outside Russia.

The true aggressors in Europe are NATO, led by the US who have been getting closer and closer to Russia. even accusing Russia of aggression by moving forces closer to border within Russia while NATO is running military excercises on the Russian border.Putin warned of NATO being in the Ukraine in 2008. there is lots of rhetoric about Russian aggression, no one mentions NATO aggression.

Now in the last few days a former Ukrainian SS soldier being applauded for fighting against Russia in WW2 in the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa. correct me if I am wrong but weren't the SS our enemy as well. Trudeau accepted that was wrong but put it down to Russian disinformation FFS.

We have a new 🧦...I will name him DDK. Donald Drop Kick :rolleyes:

Just for the record.
These clips are former White House deputy COS Cassidy Hutchinson, who has just published a book about the Trump White House being interviewed.
She is very intelligent, a good speaker, and tells some scary shite.
This is not just about Merkin politics, this is about the future of world peace, and she is not the only one who has seen this coming.

Just gotta say...history was my favourite subject at school.

In our curriculum the rise of Hitler was a major part because WWII was still relatively recent.

For the rest of my days, and watching endless History Channel stories on it I had trouble understanding how one of the most intelligent, and civilized countries in the world i.e. Germany, could fall under the spell of a lazy, smelly, stupid, raving, lunatic like Adolf Hitler.

Well ladies and jellybeans, we are seeing it in real time in Merka, just like the historians have been warning us about.

Just gotta ask Cecil, Cyrille, Donny and the other socks on here...have you feckers seen any clips of him talking recently?

The guy is totally unhinged.

In our curriculum the rise of Hitler was a major part because WWII was still relatively recent.
Sad part is my kids learn very little about global history anymore. It’s mainly NZ based with the treaty. Repeating the same topic as there is no continuity or overall curriculum / EVERY SINGLe YEAR

Our children do not learn history we are therefore destined to repeat mistakes.

I agree with you, he is deranged. Unfortunately his idea of pursuinng a path of peace is 0verwhelmed in his other bullshit. He may well be elected legally, like the Nazis were. The question is whether US military in particular will defend their constitution. I suspect they will not. the same as the Senate and the house have betrayed the constitution.However make no mistake the Democrats are donkey deep in this as well. The key word is Donor

Back