TeamList [NRL 2023, Round 27] Dolphins Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Well done to the Mods for getting us back. Much appreciated

Looks like we build again people, all in.

Poetic timing, just as the Warriors roll out a green and inexperienced side, here we all are building the community again.

Last night the Broncos and Storm fans got their monies worth, they both looked really strong with their also rans and they kicked off the round in style.

Hoping our boys can create an upset here, and like last nights game, I am hoping we see some exciting new talent unleashed.

This game has taken on more importance now after the Storm winning last night, (purely because i want us to finish 3rd). Facing the full strength Dolphins with a vastly understrength squad now makes life very difficult for our young guns because the Dolphins will want to finish on a high and have nothing to lose. Hoping for a good game on a dry track. Go hard young guns.
BTW Tahjay, well done for getting the site up and running again.

This game has taken on more importance now after the Storm winning last night, (purely because i want us to finish 3rd). Facing the full strength Dolphins with a vastly understrength squad now makes life very difficult for our young guns because the Dolphins will want to finish on a high and have nothing to lose. Hoping for a good game on a dry track. Go hard young guns.
BTW Tahjay, well done for getting the site up and running again.

I agree for sure, but you know what, our young guns also have nothing to lose too. I hope we throw caution to the wind and chance our arm a bit.

Keen to see how Ale gets on, went pretty decent for a newbie at the beginning of the year and then dropped down to NSW where he's been killing it lately, so I hope he's up for this game and shows why he needs to be considered for the finals

If I'm not mistaken, the Phins are close to full strength bar JMK and Gilbert. If our lads can conjure a win, it will be a pretty damn impressive performance.
I'm going into this game with a pretty relaxed mindset for once, just excited to see some fresh faces going at it.

The closer the game gets the more I feel like we can upset the Phins, who’s to say they didn’t clock off last week with really not much to play for after a defeat v NQ?

Roache and Going has me fizzing, I’m happy for our Baby Wahs to with play with reckless abandon…..they might just light this match right up.

I’m looking forward to kick off now….