Player Nathaniel Roache

That would be a shame.

Anymore detail with the rumour?
Hope it's not due to another injury. If its due to finding another club it would be a shame and you could put it down to a victim of wider circumstances with the chaos covid has causes across the competition. Costs coming down, squad size potentially decreasing.

A shame as fully fit and with an improved forward pack he would of been great out of dummy half.

playdaball

Heritage Member
That would be a shame.

Anymore detail with the rumour?

A shame as fully fit and with an improved forward pack he would of been great out of dummy half.

Agree that it would be a real shame.

I don’t have any firm details. It comes from a contact who is close to his brother, Paulie and the family.

Remember Paul got homesick at the Raiders and chucked it all in to return to NZ.

Yeah would be a real shame for him to chuck it in now. He seems like a smart guy, and probably has a career post footy sorted out at home in Auckland. But I would say to him, while he's still young, and got some drive to make it back to the NRL, roll the dice one last time, go play for a NSW feeder team for a season, get some footy under your belt, and see what happens.

If it doesn't work out, fuck it, throw it in and say you had your crack. It would be pretty tough watching guys he's grown up with play NRL for potentially the next 10 years, while his body is feeling good in 2021..

Yeah would be a real shame for him to chuck it in now. He seems like a smart guy, and probably has a career post footy sorted out at home in Auckland. But I would say to him, while he's still young, and got some drive to make it back to the NRL, roll the dice one last time, go play for a NSW feeder team for a season, get some footy under your belt, and see what happens.

If it doesn't work out, fuck it, throw it in and say you had your crack. It would be pretty tough watching guys he's grown up with play NRL for potentially the next 10 years, while his body is feeling good in 2021..
Yeah I tend to agree.You spend a long time retired

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I don't think it's Nate's choice whether to retire or not .
The club made it's decision .
Maybe a year off an he trials again .I don't know if this is possible but
Whatever he does .He played some great footy for us ..
But it's a shame for Nate for the warriors an the Kiwi's
i have no idea whos choice it is, but i could see the insurance companies saying that they have had enough. its sad though

Reactions: Off The Bench