• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
remote (3).png

Player Mya Hill-Moana

Date of Birth
May 6, 2002
Birth Location
Huntly, New Zealand
Nationality
  1. 🇳🇿 New Zealand
Height (cm)
170 cm
Weight (kg)
93 kg
Position/s
  1. Prop
NRL Debut Details
NRLW 2021, Round 2, Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast Titans, 06 March 2022
Signed From
Sydney Roosters
Junior Club/s
Taniwharau
Previous Club/s
Sydney Roosters
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. NZ Maori
Status
Active
“My reaction to signing with the club was exciting. Excited for the new things to come, creating new memories and learning more about myself personally and as a player.

“Initial feelings were a bit sad in the fact that I will be finishing up at the Roosters at the end of this season but having the opportunity to be a part of the team that will see the Warriors return (to the NRL) is honourable, being able to represent those that were there at the start and beginning a new legacy for women in league in New Zealand going forward.

“I think I'm more excited about paving the pathway for all those young athletes that are up and coming. They can aspire to play NRLW right at home and not have that fear that they'll have to leave family and friends to live their dream.

“Going forward I'm all-round happy that I'll be heading back home to play after coming back and forth to Australia for the past five years. It's going to be a bit of a change for me but I'm not mad about the decision I've made. I will finish this year off the best I can for my Chooks and will head home to start my new journey.”

-Mya Hill-Moana, on joining the Warriors in 2025

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com