General My Final Post

mosh_old

This will be my very last post on this forum.

Firstly, I would like to apologize to anyone I offended on this forum and anyone who took my posts the wrong way. Over the last week there have been some things that have been said on this board regarding my personal life and me in general that has made it impossible for me to stay here. And I guess it is good for me to move on to another chapter of my life.

Like I said in the staff forum I think it’s fair to be honest. As some might already know I actually own the domain 'nzwarriors.com' and started this forum back in 2003 when the old site went down. I am the one who pays for it, designed it, created it and maintained it. It hasn't been easy, Im not rich but I would never take money from anyone to pay for this site. I would have ran it off my back if I had to.

It is really hard to say goodbye to something I started, and I hope you do not think I am less of a man if I shed a tear or two when I write this. So much of my life has been the Warriors. In 2002 when my grandmother died, who I was close to and she said "I have a million reasons to die, the only reason I have to live for is you" as I referred to in another thread, my life really spiraled out of control. I don’t know how or when you lose faith or the desire to live but it just happens and you wake up one day with a lot of scars you do not recognize. I failed every single subject I studied and just barely got a C Bursary. Couldn't even get close to doing what I wanted in Uni, joined the booze trail and some other things I am not proud of. Felt like ending my life everyday. Even tried one day all you need is a good rope a garage and a lot of bad memories.

The only thing that got me through 2002 was the Warriors. The only thing I looked forward to every week was the Warriors and when they made the Grand Final I was on such a buzz that nothing else in my life mattered. I know there was at least one thing to live for in my life and ever since I reckon I have grown up a better person because of them. That is why I started this site, because I absolutely love the Warriors. I cannot survive without them. I live eat and breathe them and coming in here and letting off steam and talking about them makes me forget my life when I am stressed for a few hours.

There are people in here that went as far as questioning my personal life and criticized me because I study law. I wish you made time to meet me. I wish you would have asked me why. All my life I have been told I really do not matter and that I cannot do anything to change things, even when my grandmother died and her Will was forged by a certain family member and her assets sold off to pay for booze and partying I was told I couldn’t do something. I guess I wanted to study law because I want to make a difference, I would love to go back to Fiji and practice there as there are many stories that go unnoticed as people there believe "they do not matter".

I hope when you see me at games with my retro jersey with "Mosh" written on the back that you do come and say hello as I would really love to meet some of the guys and girls here.
You do not know how much happiness and joy your posts have given me over the last 2-3 years. And I cannot thank you enough for that.

The one thing that I have noticed by being in a foreign place where I know absolutely no-one and feel lonely, there is always one topic of conversation that starts some of the best friendships of your life, "You a Warriors fan?".

I will never turn my back on this team.

Esoj_old

sad to see you go mate but it maybe as you said be time to move on. best of luck with your future.

Etern0L_Warrior_old

You started a great site and a great community. I appreciate that. Might see you at the Bulldogs game. Good luck for the future.

AmeriKiwi_old

Stay on the forum, Mosh... last week`s thread is yesterday`s news and means nothing more than that. No hard feelings about it on my part at all... none whatsoever. Let`s consider it forgotten and start fresh, aye?

Beckah_old

Thanks for starting this site Mosh, it certainly gives us a place talk to people who mostly understand the passion you can have for a bunch of guys you just dont really know, but idolise.

Its sad to see you go, good luck with your future and i do hope that you find happiness within yourself.

warriors4life_old

Good luck Mosh, always enjoyed your posts in my time at this forum.

Wiki_old

Cheers Mosh for the site.

As I said in my other posts, I had a perception that nothing should be taken personally on the internet. But everyone is different and if I said anything to offend you then I apologize. I belong to a number of forums and in a way this one has more of a personal touch. I'm sorry if it came off the wrong way.

All the best for whatever you pursue in life mate. Thanks for creating a fantastic environment.

Take care.

*Kimmy*_old

Mosh

This site is so awesome. Im begining to like it more then the Bulldogs forum. As there is so may kiwis on here. And those aussies at the kennel dont really understand me :p

I hope you achieve all your dreams you want ta in life.

Kav_old

Moshy old son, you cannot walk away in these circumstances. You owe it to yourself to carry on what you started, to keep making those heady calls and stay in the game.

It is very easy to post an emotional response to someone on the internet and regret it later. If you post long enough with contributions of a controversial nature, you are assured of some replies of a personal nature. Don't get too wound up by them - they don't know you anyway.

Stick around mate - we need your input.

Kav

Sueb_old

That's sad that you think you need to leave the forum. Take the strength from the Warriors and use it again to get through this patch in your life. Things are always going to come up in life, some good, some bad. Don't take everything to heart - you are the only one that suffers in the long run. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

JonB_old

Quickly after joining this forum, I learnt to take heed to what you said. I have thought of most of your posts that I have read to be intelligent and well writtern.
I don't know you, but from your last post there are more similarities between us than I have ever thought.
Rope in a garage isn't much different knife on a wrist.
Goodluck with your Law studies, I make refernce to this as the last similarity I see. Ever since one of my mothers ex boyfreinds treated her like shit I have wanted to look after people weaker than myself.
It is a big reason why I will most likley be starting a bachaloer of nursing this July.

Respect for all those who have to walk on a dark road.

Tajhay_old

umm what happened???

did i miss something?

thanks for this place mosh and your opinion. i know id respect someone who writes something that not many people agree with moreso than someone like skinny who agrees with everyone ;)

btw you from fiji? i thought you were white?

jahc_old

Mosh said:
This will be my very last post on this forum.

Firstly, I would like to apologize to anyone I offended on this forum and anyone who took my posts the wrong way. Over the last week there have been some things that have been said on this board regarding my personal life and me in general that has made it impossible for me to stay here. And I guess it is good for me to move on to another chapter of my life.

Like I said in the staff forum I think it’s fair to be honest. As some might already know I actually own the domain 'nzwarriors.com' and started this forum back in 2003 when the old site went down. I am the one who pays for it, designed it, created it and maintained it. It hasn't been easy, Im not rich but I would never take money from anyone to pay for this site. I would have ran it off my back if I had to.

It is really hard to say goodbye to something I started, and I hope you do not think I am less of a man if I shed a tear or two when I write this. So much of my life has been the Warriors. In 2002 when my grandmother died, who I was close to and she said "I have a million reasons to die, the only reason I have to live for is you" as I referred to in another thread, my life really spiraled out of control. I don’t know how or when you lose faith or the desire to live but it just happens and you wake up one day with a lot of scars you do not recognize. I failed every single subject I studied and just barely got a C Bursary. Couldn't even get close to doing what I wanted in Uni, joined the booze trail and some other things I am not proud of. Felt like ending my life everyday. Even tried one day all you need is a good rope a garage and a lot of bad memories.

The only thing that got me through 2002 was the Warriors. The only thing I looked forward to every week was the Warriors and when they made the Grand Final I was on such a buzz that nothing else in my life mattered. I know there was at least one thing to live for in my life and ever since I reckon I have grown up a better person because of them. That is why I started this site, because I absolutely love the Warriors. I cannot survive without them. I live eat and breathe them and coming in here and letting off steam and talking about them makes me forget my life when I am stressed for a few hours.

There are people in here that went as far as questioning my personal life and criticized me because I study law. I wish you made time to meet me. I wish you would have asked me why. All my life I have been told I really do not matter and that I cannot do anything to change things, even when my grandmother died and her Will was forged by a certain family member and her assets sold off to pay for booze and partying I was told I couldn’t do something. I guess I wanted to study law because I want to make a difference, I would love to go back to Fiji and practice there as there are many stories that go unnoticed as people there believe "they do not matter".

I hope when you see me at games with my retro jersey with "Mosh" written on the back that you do come and say hello as I would really love to meet some of the guys and girls here.
You do not know how much happiness and joy your posts have given me over the last 2-3 years. And I cannot thank you enough for that.

The one thing that I have noticed by being in a foreign place where I know absolutely no-one and feel lonely, there is always one topic of conversation that starts some of the best friendships of your life, "You a Warriors fan?".

I will never turn my back on this team.

I'm new to this site today, and I have never seen so many warriors fans in one forum before! This is GREAT!

I had to reply, even though I dont know what happened. Your post really touched me. I want you to stay so we can discuss our favourite team in future. Your story reminded me of how crap my life was since age 13 onwards. I use forums and chatrooms to interact with others too. I dont think you should give that up.

ozbash_old

april 1st mosh

delete the post

get on with it.

you are bigger than this mate.

Sinbad_old

Mosh, everyone walks the path of life and it has many many branches. Some take the wrong branch and have to turn around and start again on another path. All paths finally lad to glory and not everyone chooses the correct path everytime. It is a testament to your charachter old buddy that you are still here and kicking. Do not take anything to heart that is said on this forum.. All our hearts are in the right place. In Warriors jerseys. Some of us just express differently.

I have always enjoyed your posts , and not always agreed with you, but that is your god given right!

I know you have had a shit life but every cloud does have a silver lining and yours is that you have alot of friends here. You can take to the bank the fact if I see your jersey I will take your hand, stand you a drink and argue who is the best warrior on that day.

Thanks for the memories and as Spock has always said in those immortal lines......

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

May god always walk beside you and the sun always shine on your face. (and the warriors win the comp).

kia Kaha my friend.

Sinbad formally known as The Tipster.

STRIDER_old

Mosh dont go bro!!. I like what you write. Yourve got fire in your soul and it shows in your words. I have had a public image where Ive been crucified by jelous people in NZ. I was recently given a deal to leave this country and leave to a faraway land to pursue my career. I took it.

You have to realise life is not the perfect story. Not all men are born into equal levels in life.... But .... Ones life can make a huge difference to this world. Malcome X, Martin luther King etc.

You my friend have created a site that connects me back home, no matter where I am I can click on the net and find the place I feel comfortable. I thank you greatly for that !!!

Put this time as a time of struggle. Your spirit spoke of what you felt. And did indeed impact on some people here. Dont walk away, and dont surrender who you are. If somebody doesnt like you

F**k Them Carry on, the world is full of F**k wits dont walk away because of people who dont matter.

A WARRIOR fights on untill the end

warriors4life_old

Yeah Mosh, don't leave, your name has been synonomous with this website since I joined and it would be a real shame if you didn't have your say on various topics on this website. I may not always agreed with you, and sometimes reprimanded you, but I apologise, that was my fiercer nature coming out, and you really are an insightful poster who never left anyone in doubt. It would be disappointing if a person of your calibre was to take the easy way out just because of a few ill-natured posts.

sebastian_old

Follow your heart brother,but judging from every ones posts, EVERYONE wants you to stay.It's a hetic site you've brought to us all. It allows us to share the trails & tribulations of the warriors, while making mates along the way. GREAT SITE, HOPEFULLY YOU'LL CHANGE YOUR MIND.
SEB

Big Fobsta_old

You walk away Mosh, and you are a LOSER!
That, you are not.