General Mr Effective/KFC

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Harsh on Manu. Nah that's an adequate description.

Haha not sure this de-railment has the legs to warrant a thread split? But agree re starting as we mean to go on.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
I actually loved the Double Down. As a bit of trivia TD, the only one i had i went to get with Sara. We were all at the flat and both needed a bite to eat (insert lolz).

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
I actually loved the Double Down. As a bit of trivia TD, the only one i had i went to get with Sara. We were all at the flat and both needed a bite to eat (insert lolz).
I think I remember you telling me that. She was recently back on the Gold Coast, didn't see her though.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
The double down was the first KFC my missus had in 4 years. Nek minnit KFC two nights in a row. She hasn't been back since they took it off the menu either...haha

Spence

Sgt. Pepper
Mar 31, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
I thought the Double Down was great. I'd even go as far to say that I think it's probably better (well not as bad) for you than one of their big burgers too.

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Exactly why I posted it haha. I'm as hopeful as anyone, but you know...it's the Warriors. They're more prone to disappointing people than KFC.
Since when has KFC been a disappointment? Well actually when they give me small pieces of chicken when I order a 3 piece quarter pack I guess I gotta admit I'm disappointed. But in terms of taste? No way!!

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
Exactly why I posted it haha. I'm as hopeful as anyone, but you know...it's the Warriors. They're more prone to disappointing people than KFC.

Hahaha yeah....the smell when you drive past always promises so much, and then the reality fails to deliver.

Hitman82

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Wellington
KFC will make you fat and depressed. The Warriors will just make you depressed.

Buck777

Since when has KFC been a disappointment? Well actually when they give me small pieces of chicken when I order a 3 piece quarter pack I guess I gotta admit I'm disappointed. But in terms of taste? No way!!
you haven't had a KFC pie then have you? It's like a Bluey coached 2004/09/12 season all in one

Buck777

Full of gravy which some might like but big let down in my books. A little bizarre when you think about it.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings