General Mr Dragon's Midlife Crisis

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
A lot of political correctness I haven’t had too much of a problem with up to now. However the youngsters nowadays have taken it to a ridiculous level, I can’t even take the piss out of the scousers nowadays with my accent mimic, eldest daughter told me I was being disrespectful. Some of them nowadays are like the Woke Taliban
I got in trouble for calling someone a Paki, i thought it was like calling someone a Kiwi 🤣

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
51260-4fed89b64a1d8a58203e4d906328a071.jpg

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
I remember back in the day when they banned paper bags because all the Greens were concerned with all the trees being cut down to make them and brought in plastic bags 🤣 Nothing is new, just useless pricks through the decades who think they know best for all of us 🤣

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
A lot of political correctness I haven’t had too much of a problem with up to now. However the youngsters nowadays have taken it to a ridiculous level, I can’t even take the piss out of the scousers nowadays with my accent mimic, eldest daughter told me I was being disrespectful. Some of them nowadays are like the Woke Taliban

What's the point of having Scousers if you can't give them shit?

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Today at the warehouse click and collect lane the guy in front of me had an extremely thick gold chain and diamond earrings
His click and collect item turned out to be a replica WWE wrestling title belt from the toy department
They took a long time to bring it to the counter from the stock room and he looked like he was unimpressed with how slow they were at serving him

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Today at the warehouse click and collect lane the guy in front of me had an extremely thick gold chain and diamond earrings
His click and collect item turned out to be a replica WWE wrestling title belt from the toy department
They took a long time to bring it to the counter from the stock room and he looked like he was unimpressed with how slow they were at serving him
So Andre is still alive?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings