General Mr Dragon's Midlife Crisis

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
From a sartorial point of view, is this where youā€™re at?

21EA0762-D4F4-4809-9085-6B7149C13004.jpeg

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
I was thinking about vaccines we got back in the day, I still don't know why back in the day they used to put a needle in the butt, must of been a lot of doctors still in the closet, the dirty bastards šŸ¤£

Reactions: Ref

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I was thinking about vaccines we got back in the day, I still don't know why back in the day they used to put a needle in the butt, must of been a lot of doctors still in the closet, the dirty bastards šŸ¤£
What's it like knowing you've been cancelled by an entire generation and your privilege is over

• Haha
Reactions: gpred

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
What's it like knowing you've been cancelled by an entire generation and your privilege is over
It's like living in the Twilight Zone, it's no life for a real man like me. I had to buy a $4 bag to carry my stuff out of a shop, FFS, back in my day you got a free plastic bag. I can go on and on about this stupid new world with stupid people. They all can go to hell with their paper straws and vegan farts šŸ¤£

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
It's like living in the Twilight Zone, it's no life for a real man like me. I had to buy a $4 bag to carry my stuff out of a shop, FFS, back in my day you got a free plastic bag. I can go on and on about this stupid new world with stupid people. They all can go to hell with their paper straws and vegan farts šŸ¤£
Pre-COVID, I used to cough to cover the sound of my farts.... now I have to fart to cover the sound of my cough.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
When you bend over to pick something up and you look around to see if there is anything else while you are there.

Wrighty

Warriors Bench Player
May 26, 2021
What's your position on political correctness?

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Compo, Foggy and Cleggy, comedy gold, longest running comedy ever I believe.
Pretty sure that is correct. That had to change the structure of it towards the end with it being more like a normal sitcom instead of around 3 old men. Think the later ones that just had Peter Sallis (Clegg) based at his home as someone they would visit.

Great show that. Makes retirement look like fun as you go off on adventures with your mates.

First one I watched as a young fella I was off sick from school. It was the episode they wanted to buy fresh vege and they got chased off by a dog from a guys house. To get the guy jealous they stole a giant carrot to make the guy believe they grew a giant carrot. Them trying to get the giant carrot down and then chasing it down the road was hilarious for a kid. I was hooked after that, can still quote a lot of it if I'm watching it.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
What's your position on political correctness?
Is that when men say women have great personalities and are fun to be around šŸ¤£ Is that having indigenous week and thanking people for the boomerang, i don't know how i could live my life without one šŸ¤£

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 23, 2016
Is that when men say women have great personalities and are fun to be around šŸ¤£ Is that having indigenous week and thanking people for the boomerang, i don't know how i could live my life without one šŸ¤£
Careful now, you'll get this thread 'cancelled' ;)

Reactions: john nick
Melbourne Storm Central Coast Stadium, Gosford Rate Match

Last Game

13 Jun

4.3 Total Avg Rating
5.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 6 ratings