Social Movies

Just watched Dune 2

Pretty good.

I don’t think much of Timothee & Zendaya though. Not much chemistry and neither are charismatic on the big screen.

Special effects is awesome.

7/10

Also started watching Fallout -post apocalyptic series off the PS game. Only on the 3rd episode but pretty cool so far.

8/10

I like the girl lead she is the balloon girl from Tim Burton’s Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Prometheus was ok but holy crap the sequel was a disaster, Scott was drunk

Sorry for the italic

Watched Oppenheimer. I enjoyed it.
I watched it over two nights, which I think helped - it's fucking long.

Has Christopher Nolan made a bad film?
My favourite director, seen almost every movie of his. Don't Think he's missed. Even more impressive him/his brother write their own screenplays for most of them.

Watched Late Night With The Devil last night, knew nothing about it going in aside from the general premise (late night host in the 70s interviews a possessed girl and hilarity ensues 😅) and that it got praise at whatever film festival it was at recently.

Was an interesting watch for a quirky horror flick, went a bit off the deep end more than I expected by the end hah, was expecting a bit more "tense psychological thriller" than it ended up as, but still entertaining.

Not sure

First time I have see her

Big beautiful eyes

Just a vibe about her - strong yet innocent and naive at the same time

Totally 10/10 hot bod

100% my type

Don’t tell my wife?!!! 😂
You’ve done your homework. Good show worth a watch if you ever get the chance, sort of supernatural events of a group of young girls in a soccer team suffer a plane crash and trapped in a weird jungle that jumps to them grown up and back to their time in the jungle where they vowed to not speak about what they had to do to survive. Couple of good Kiwi actresses in Malanie Lynskey and Simone Kessel

Last edited:
Wow. I didn’t know she’s in so many flicks! Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks guys. Appreciated.

Edit - I could have googled her up myself 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CWC
Watched 12 Angry Men yesterday. It's an old legal drama film . Everything happens in the same room for the whole time, but it's so interesting to see how the characters and the "room" change.
Very interesting, but not everyone will understand.
I managed to finish it only after third try

Back