General Movie Thread

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
if were still talking old war movies, then just watched Blue Max. ww1 biplane movie, cica 1966.
thoruoghly enjoued it.

Reactions: bruce and Sup42

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Went into the hills today for a walk and found this place which is a movie location according to my daughter

Malham Cove.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce and Inruin

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I watched Equalizer 2 ...Denzel Washington must be short of cash...action scene must have cost a fortune though...so they cut back on script writers:rolleyes:

Reactions: Inruin

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I watched Equalizer 2 ...Denzel Washington must be short of cash...action scene must have cost a fortune though...so they cut back on script writers:rolleyes:
yeah, I liked the first equalizer but the 2nd was a bit meh.

There is also a series now as well but it looks very lame IMO

Reactions: matiunz and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I watched The Spy series about Eli Cohen.

True story, well acted with some top stars. usual amount of Hollywood licence added...but still very good.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
With Denzel Washington?
noooooooo Queen Latifer :(

Thought it might have been a good series when I first heard about it but...... its not.

• Sad
Reactions: matiunz

Coops

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 16, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I've just watched the Alien franchise in correct chronological order. New appreciation for Promehtius and Covenant explaining how the zenimorphs genetically mutated over time. Alien & Aliens still absolutely kill it. Order if interested: Promethius, Covenant, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection and throw Alien vs Preditor in at the end for good measure.

Reactions: matiunz

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
It is 2021.

Going to be hard for white males to get roles soon as they keep getting race or gendered swapped. Master of the Universe they were concerned about having two jacked white guys so they race swapped one and barely had the other in the show.
In the case of equaliser, not sure where it would have fit in the woke scale if Denzel had been replaced by a white woman- could of gotten the edge maybe if she was lesbian

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I've just watched the Alien franchise in correct chronological order. New appreciation for Promehtius and Covenant explaining how the zenimorphs genetically mutated over time. Alien & Aliens still absolutely kill it. Order if interested: Promethius, Covenant, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection and throw Alien vs Preditor in at the end for good measure.
I’ve just got Ressurection to go but also did the predator movies to synch into the AvP movies

Reactions: Coops

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings