General Most Successful Jersey Strip

warriors8

Warriors Bench Player
May 18, 2012
Sydney
Im just wondering if anyone could be so awesome and find out what was our most successful jersey strip for 2011/2012? Its a subject that has been talked about before (way to many) and im just wondering if its a curse? Are the Warriors Management more worried about the way the team looks or plays....

Go Warriors......

For 2013 & beyond......

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
it's certainly not the green Maori design one we have worn this year. never won a game in it.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
spoke to a friend in Melb here that follows AFL, according to her they never change their jumpers. Subsequently all the fans show up with lots of team colour on them. Even see them walking to the game, but that easy when the game is in the middle of the city. another issue altogther

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
They should never change the design overly so that fan all wear the same colour (obviously taking into account of the heritage jersey).

I wonder which has been the best selling jerseys

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The green heritage jersey must be the most unsuccessful. It seems like every game weve played in it has been a loss.

smac19

NSW Cup Player
May 18, 2012
glad i didnt get anything to do with this seasons uniforms

wanna 4get anything 2 do with it

Sparky

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 22, 2012
Round 16 was Women in League round, but the Warriors had a bye. So in week 17 they wore pink shorts, the one and only time this year. Beat the Cowboys 35-18 at home. So that's a 100% record in pink shorts. Well OK, in 2012 anyway. In 2011 in the Women in League round we lost at home to the Storm.

Oh hang on, you asked about jerseys....... woops...
Hang on again, in that round they wore black shirts spattered on one side with pink. So a 100% record in those, which has to be the most successful. QED :)

HD

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
UK
The 2008 jerseys were the last good jerseys I remember.............. imo

Sebastian

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
The strip from 2007, i think Spence pointed out once, the blue and white jersey we played against Manly. Was our best looking. Most successful would have to be last years white. Or the 2002, take your pick, same results. Better memories from a raging complete season in 2002, maybe. Although our best ever, most complete performance, was against Melbourne in last years final. I'll still always remember our Tigers win as the most spirited performance. Overcoming a bias in history, unseen in a final from a referee.

Reactions: Spence

Spence

Sgt. Pepper
Mar 31, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
The strip from 2007, i think Spence pointed out once, the blue and white jersey we played against Manly. Was our best looking. Most successful would have to be last years white. Or the 2002, take your pick, same results. Better memories from a raging complete season in 2002, maybe. Although our best ever, most complete performance, was against Melbourne in last years final. I'll still always remember our Tigers win as the most spirited performance. Overcoming a bias in history unseen in a final from a referee.
That I did; Love that strip. Still the only Warriors jersey I own.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
aresources1.news.com.au_images_2008_06_03_1111116_528345_ruben_wiki.jpg
I always liked the Away grey jersey with the black hoops of the puma years. 2006, 07, 08?
Come to think of it.. the puma strip for both home and away were pretty cool.

Reactions: HD and drydenio

Danpatmac

aresources1.news.com.au_images_2008_06_03_1111116_528345_ruben_wiki.jpg
I always liked the Away grey jersey with the black hoops of the puma years. 2006, 07, 08?
Come to think of it.. the puma strip for both home and away were pretty cool.

Horrendous,

I hate this strip so much.... and it's puffy, victorian era style, womans dress sleeves.

They always fucked me off those shoulder/sleeves.

Reactions: Moz

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings