General Most Improved Player Of The Year?

Sorry. I didn't mean to cut your thread off...
No worries, I don't really care, it is a good discussion to have. I only mentioned it cos one of the problems at the old forums was that lots of topics were being started that were similar to other threads and it got messy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1377827521][/DOUBLEPOST]For me the top 3 would be Fish, Konrad and Mannering.

Reactions: edd
Haha yes but he's forgotten how to attack half the time! I'd rather he miss tackles than forget to kick the ball, or pass the ball to Konnie's face!
It will be more than a little interesting to see what happens if Townsend gets the Gig with Shaun and takes all the pressure off the last tackle options , him and Tomkins will demand his cut of the action , that will be a whole new world for Johnson.

Ok so it was partly tongue in cheek picking Johnson but partly I told u so , I had running disagreements that from my point of view Johnson could be taught to tackle versus Johnson attack fans.
We must never let Mr Wiki go , whatever his detractors say his work on one on one tackling with Fish , Hurrell and Johnson is an award deserving best trainer of the year result imo.

We need two Wikis hell pay him over time to get into some of the Vulcans and Under 20's ......If I were Carlos I'd be giving Ruben a fee for a few hours a week.

From the start of the season Konrad copped a lot of heat and was dropped from first grade,,,, only to come back and do this.....

That's why he's my most improved player of the year...

Remember when Konrad was silly enough to blow one of those kisses when the Warriors were coping a pounding from the Sharks in game one V them ?

Hilarious , I guess it's not his mums fault he played for a team of losers that day. Funny to look back on now though.

Manu should get some consideration here. Think about the debates (even a designated thread) we had on Manu last year compared to this year...

I reckon he had a rough start to the season, peaked after his second return from injury and has fallen off in the last few weeks. Though I guess the whole team has.

Nathan Friend, attacking game has gone to another level, not just a ball distributing defence machine anymore. Scoping out of dummy a lot now and finding good yardage .Puts opposition in two minds when he scopes and the ball runners coming as well. Even found a kicking game, LOL which got us a four pointer against the Panthers. Thank full he staying.

I reckon he had a rough start to the season, peaked after his second return from injury and has fallen off in the last few weeks. Though I guess the whole team has.

He had a shocker against the Sharks but other than that he's been solid. Still managed 12 tries even with Dane inside him not giving him the ball. He is certainly our first choice winger every week for mine.

Reactions: edd and Hitman82
He had a shocker against the Sharks but other than that he's been solid. Still managed 12 tries even with Dane inside him not giving him the ball. He is certainly our first choice winger every week for mine.

Yeah valid points. I guess if you consider the improvement season to season, rather than career progression.

I chose Friend but Hurrell deserves his plaudits for the way he has just stuck with it and improved himself. Owned Matai in the Manly loss, never seen Matai get backed up like that before from an attacking player. Hurrell managed it several times in that game.