Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The only people disadvantaged by the 9-0 penalty count are the dolphins.
Each penalty we got is an opportunity for a coaching moment for us to improve on and study in video tape.
The Dolphins won't have those clear cut opportunities except for line breaks and tries.

The only people disadvantaged by the 9-0 penalty count are the dolphins.
Each penalty we got is an opportunity for a coaching moment for us to improve on and study in video tape.
The Dolphins won't have those clear cut opportunities except for line breaks and tries.

💯

It’s a trial. Flood the boys with penalties and see how they respond. Practice until it hurts.

Should have been more.

Shouldnt the refs be using a TRIAL to improve also.
If they are getting things wrong now the complaints will come in a couple of weeks.
Hopefully they have learnt from the trials
They getting in their practice too. Blowing a whistle and long arming a penalty is not as easy as it looks 😂

As are the fans with their complaining

I’m gonna hold back for when it really counts

The bias decisions are gonna come whether we like it or not

I in my capacity as a 5 year plus member of this forum hereby confirm that Metcalf did enough last night to claim the 6 jersey and will start the season at stand off. (this is meant tongue in cheek)

Where that places us from a NSW cup perspective in terms of all of our halves (including Hansen and Farr) getting game time who knows.

I thought that was the best I have ever seen Metcalf play by some distance.
Wow, it’s never occurred to me how long some of the long term members of this forum have been hanging around haha.

Shouldnt the refs be using a TRIAL to improve also.
If they are getting things wrong now the complaints will come in a couple of weeks.
Hopefully they have learnt from the trials
Yeah, was painful that reffing performance - the challenged calls were the high point - when the bunker comes in and says 'sorry mate, that's not going to fly, veto' but then lets him have a worse one later so as not to hurt the onfield''s feelings

Penalty count 7 to 0 in favour of dolphins, why are we not bitching 😂
Cause bitches end up in ditches!

Dont worry, wait till season proper starts, every 2nd gameday post will be how we were shafted :LOL:
Fans are also listening to Webster 😂
His philosiphy on how we handle gettin the rough end of the stick fell largely on deaf ears around here i found.

Of course he's 100% right tho, despite the adversity if we play to the standard we've set we should always be in control of our own destiny, last night once again proved that.

Taine Tuaupiki looked pretty good in the first half. He's different to CNK who is so dependable.

The young fella with his speed looked good supporting in the middle.

The main thing was a few times on our line where he'd get caught in the play the ball and wouldn't move across which left us open to a kick. That lead to the first Dolphins try and nearly happened later in the first half.

Not sure if RTS back at fullback was to keep him on the field and giving him more game time back in league while giving the centre options some game time. Or if they were keen to see him back and fullback to see a few things. He looked good back there. Looked good at centre as well. Went back there and was back to doing a lot of work.
Webster said in an interview just the other day bro, that Roger would play the second half at Fb to give him some practice in case he has to provide injury cover.
And he admitted Roger would be the third choice option.
Having seen Roger in action I bet Webster is reevaluating that.

I thought ill discipline apart, it was a very professional performance. Defended well, great ruck speed and a lot of composure. Thought it was Metcalf’s best game in terms of game management at the Warriors and has probably earnt the start in round one.

Need Egan to stay healthy, huge drop in quality between him and Lussick. Probably looming as our key player this season.

I thought ill discipline apart, it was a very professional performance. Defended well, great ruck speed and a lot of composure. Thought it was Metcalf’s best game in terms of game management at the Warriors and has probably earnt the start in round one.
Metcalfe seems to have a lot of critics on here but deserves his chance to kick the season off.
Still learning FG Defence improving Speed to burn Decent kicking game but still to perfect Huge ceiling.
Hopefully he can remain injury free which plays a huge part in our game.

Back