Social What type of poster do you consider yourself?

I am 100% a lurker. I come on almost daily and may post once every 4 months if that. 😅. Formerly Adelaide_rams live in Tassie now so a more appropriate name.

Usually post when something said has pissed me off enough. 🤣

In all seriousness I am not confident in writing, spelling and my grammar. I had a rough time growing up and education/school took a back seat.
I have seen so many spelling warriors on here to keep me from posting. But should try make more of an effort and ignore the grammar nazis.

I am 100% a lurker. I come on almost daily and may post once every 4 months if that. 😅. Formerly Adelaide_rams live in Tassie now so a more appropriate name.

In all seriousness I am not confident in writing, spelling and my grammar. I had a rough time growing up and education/school took a back seat.
I have seen so many spelling warriors on here to keep me from posting. But should try make more of an effort and ignore the grammar nazis.
Fubk them mate, it's league not a spelling bee. Up The Wahs, and Rams

Just go for and forget about the spelling. I make plenty of spelling mistakes mainly because I type fast. Mine you the only time I remember being pulled up for my spelling was when I types Haynes instead of Hynes and deservedly so. I have always felt a bit sorry for people that continually correct spelling and grammar as it seems a sad thing to do.

I can't spell bro, who cares, just post, for every spelling Nazi there is someone like me reading your post and it all 'looks fine to me' coz I can't tell the difference.

Probably lurker, I like to listen to views and post articles from time to time. Like to keep up to date with player movements and also the Kiwis when they play test matches and World Cup.

1693790797710.png

Back