Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Who was your man of the match?

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
hurrell, he was the only damaging player in the first 20. was really impressed

great game from the whole team. regarding mateo, although hes been quiet im glad hes not pushing offloads. hes always goes to ground in such a way he can play the ball quick which is also useful.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Johnson
Hurrell
Lillyman

hm to Packer, disapointed in Benry hes turning into a Roparti on that wing and not using his winger, running him out of room, thought Taia did much better tonight, Tupou was unlucky but great to see him under the high ball with confidence

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
Mom? That fucking cunt ref who made us hang back 15m and the roostocunts stay 5m back. We would've won by 47 if impartial officials had been within 97km of the ground.
Impartial? Henry Perenara is a New Zealander who played 3 games for the Warriors in 2000. Granted the other ref was a shocker, but you can't really say we were hard done by the refs. Overall we got a pretty good balance.

Moz

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Gold Coast
Johnson
Hurrell
Manu . was awesome, worth it for bouncing that headcase ass hole masoe like a pinball alone

HM- RUSTY PACKER!!!!!!! wish I could squeeze the big fella in was mean tonight

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
I vote Jimmy. Great kicking game and he did his best out of position.

Johnson and Hurrell complete my top 3.

Someone mentioned Ta'ai, I thought he was horrible. He knocked on, was lucky not to get done for losing the ball getting up, started a fight which was clearly going to result in a penalty against him (play the ball first, don't walk off the mark swinging), and got done for a chicken wing. He is far too costly. He is doing what he did so often last year. If its not dropping the ball, its getting overly emotional and giving away stupid penalties.

Hopefully Bluey realises a 4 forward bench with that team make-up is too risky. Next week swap Locke for Ropo and Godinet for Ta'ai. Mara and Godinet to interchange hooking and Brown to play second row, with an occassional dummy half scoot.

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
I vote Jimmy. Great kicking game and he did his best out of position.

Johnson and Hurrell complete my top 3.

Someone mentioned Ta'ai, I thought he was horrible. He knocked on, was lucky not to get done for losing the ball getting up, started a fight which was clearly going to result in a penalty against him (play the ball first, don't walk off the mark swinging), and got done for a chicken wing. He is far too costly. He is doing what he did so often last year. If its not dropping the ball, its getting overly emotional and giving away stupid penalties.

Hopefully Bluey realises a 4 forward bench with that team make-up is too risky. Next week swap Locke for Ropo and Godinet for Ta'ai. Mara and Godinet to interchange hooking and Brown to play second row, with an occassional dummy half scoot.
Who was worse Lousi or Ta'ai?

Dankokoro 2.0

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2012
3. Hurrell
2. Manu
1. Johnson - even though he gets a point for his 2 tries, he gets almost not a point for being selfish and blatantly trying to go for his first hattrick.

In any case.. i thought we were quite lucky to get that win. Only forward who was constantly on the front foot was Lewis Brown. Their forwards drilled ours.. I'll take the win but not convinced..

Niccolò Machiavelli

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 25, 2012
Florentine Republic
Impartial? Henry Perenara is a New Zealander who played 3 games for the Warriors in 2000. Granted the other ref was a shocker, but you can't really say we were hard done by the refs. Overall we got a pretty good balance.
Perensra? Is he any relation to that wellington union halfback? If he is he's clearly only arounnd to discredit the great code.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
wasnt the chicken wing rulled against brown not Taia?