Warriors News Mini cheerleaders make 2012 debut on Saturday night

• Thread starter Vodafone Warriors
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Vodafone Warriors

The Candy Lane Mini Warriors Cheerleaders will make their first appearance of the season before the Vodafone Warriors face Brisbane in Saturday night's ninth-round NRL encounter at Mount Smart Stadium.

Continue reading...

Reaction score
Niccolò Machiavelli

Niccolò Machiavelli

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
I remember this bunch from last season and the whole thing's bloody sick. If they have to have younger cheerleaders can't they at least be jailbait age?

Reaction score
Gee

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I am a season member in the Family Zone. One of the families that sit by us have a daughter who was in the mini Cheerleaders last season. They were justifiably proud of their daughters performance who had put in many hours of practice to perfect the routine. I would assume that all the other parents who had children performing would have attended as well meaning more ticket sales for the club.
Can't see anything wrong with junior cheerleaders doing a dance routine just as I saw nothing wrong with the children singing at the last home game.

Reaction score
Niccolò Machiavelli

Niccolò Machiavelli

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
The purpose of cheerleaders at this sort of event is to titillate drunk men in the stands. If that's what they want for their 8 year olds that's up to them. IMO we should keep the kiddie cheerleaders at kiddie events.

Reaction score
Lego_Man

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Reaction score
Corrupting youth since 2012. What's next, fellatio on the players at half time?

Reaction score
Numbnutsnz

Numbnutsnz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
The purpose of cheerleaders at this sort of event is to titillate drunk men in the stands. If that's what they want for their 8 year olds that's up to them. IMO we should keep the kiddie cheerleaders at kiddie events.
Yea good call. The 4 minutes they are performing is 4 minutes less the 'of age' cheerleaders are performing. Good on them though I guess, no doubt they worked hard and are excited to get out there hopefully in front of 15,000+ warriors fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom