TeamList Team List Tuesday (2023 Finals Week 3) - Broncos vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Dunno man.. there's a handful of players from '11 that would fit well into this team

The Goat in for Ford
Maloney in for Te Maire
Young Benny Mats over Sirro
Manu in for Montoya
SJ's legs 😂

These are fair calls, but there are a couple more players to compare...

I swear Glen Lamar says “last tackle” every time it’s the 4th.
I don’t think he actually knows how many tackles are in a set.
Gets the players wrong all the time also.
Yep, I just guess he's served his apprenticeship as he's been around for years back when radio sport was huge in late 90s.
But yeah even his pronunciations and just general understanding of league is what frustrates me the most. At least with Halligan he knows what he's talking about.

Yep, I just guess he's served his apprenticeship as he's been around for years back when radio sport was huge in late 90s.
But yeah even his pronunciations and just general understanding of league is what frustrates me the most. At least with Halligan he knows what he's talking about.
Larmer is one of the few who actually pronounces the Maori and Pacific Islands players' name properly.

I’ve got a lot of love for both these stellar front rowers, they are both a Payne in the Hass against any team they play, but at the moment I’m completely one eyed and all I can see here is AFB is exceptionally more dangerous in the red zone.
IMG_7454.jpeg
IMG_7455.jpeg

Brisbane Warrior Supporters x Aussie live TV!

Tonight: The Project Channel 10 Australia
We’re after for 20/30 supporters to create colour and passion and support our brother who is being interviewed.
Time: 5.15pm

Friday: TV3 NZ morning show.
Loud and proud group of supporters needed to showcase Warriors supporter passion!! Bring your flags, banners - let’s go!
Time: 6am sharp

Saturday: Weekend Sunrise Show Australia
We go again on Australian national TV representing our mighty warriors!
Time: 7.20am sharp (opening pub for us)

#WarriorNation #SupportersForLife #WinOrLose
Warriors Anonymous Roo & Hammer WARRIORS UNCUT💙❤️💚 Warriors Nrl Fanatics Kiwi Sports

On another note, I tried to figure out who was missing when we had 12 people on the field when SJ went off. It confused the hell out of me, will probably watch it again tonight. I kept freezing the screen and counting 12. the only person I didn't see much of was Ford when SJ, Egan, Curran and Tevaga were on the bench.
I thought Barnett had an arm issue and walked off but they had no subs left.

So it was just a meh situation and stayed off.

Back