Social NZWarriors SuperCoach Competiton 2024

I’ve set up a SuperCoach league, I’ll message the code to anyone interested to have a go. First prize in the overall comp (not just ours obviously) $50k, & don’t think it’s impossible, have had a few top 100 finishes & a couple of mates got into the top 10 for a bit last 2 seasons (eventually wilted under the pressure unfortunately), one as high as 3rd.

Some really helpful podcasts to listen to - Rugby League Guru’s ‘Beers & Breakevens’, SC Playbook, The SuperCoach Experience, SuperCoach Champions are all worth listening to. Also I’m happy to help out with any questions.

I’ve set up a SuperCoach league, I’ll message the code to anyone interested to have a go. First prize in the overall comp (not just ours obviously) $50k, & don’t think it’s impossible, have had a few top 100 finishes & a couple of mates got into the top 10 for a bit last 2 seasons (eventually wilted under the pressure unfortunately), one as high as 3rd.

Some really helpful podcasts to listen to - Rugby League Guru’s ‘Beers & Breakevens’, SC Playbook, The SuperCoach Experience, SuperCoach Champions are all worth listening to. Also I’m happy to help out with any questions.
is this on the nrl website ?

1.JPG

First draft, will definitely be making major changes

View attachment 5015
First draft, will definitely be making major changes
You’ve gone light in CTW, not sure how many of them run on in round 1. However to avoid to much group think & all ending up with similar teams, I reckon it’s better to maybe discuss the odd player rather than post draft teams.

The one I’m thinking a lot about right now is whether to start with Little Pappy. If he’s lost none of what he had then he’s a cheap gun, however the start of the season is horrific - Panthers, Warriors, Knights, BYE, Broncos doesn’t scream points to me. No idea what to do with him at this point.

You’ve gone light in CTW, not sure how many of them run on in round 1. However to avoid to much group think & all ending up with similar teams, I reckon it’s better to maybe discuss the odd player rather than post draft teams.

The one I’m thinking a lot about right now is whether to start with Little Pappy. If he’s lost none of what he had then he’s a cheap gun, however the start of the season is horrific - Panthers, Warriors, Knights, BYE, Broncos doesn’t scream points to me. No idea what to do with him at this point.
Yeah, he honestly probably wont stay in my lineup. Just thought decent value with Campbell of the bench since he's locked the 1 spot at the titans. Trying to find a way to fit fifita in as well. Oh well back to the drawing board.

Has Paps recovered from the ankle injury? That looked horrific.

Back