Robster_old

Micheal Luck is a very gutsy player who has given it his all this season by playing every single game and he plays his 100th Match this weekend against the Brisbane Bronco's.

Upon my Warriors experience, Micheal Luck walked out of the locker room and presented with the Warriors jersey, shooked my hand and had a very humbling photo with me, he is a great guy to talk to and someone which will give up their time to keep the fans happy, in the after match function he had a very noble friendly talk with a disabled man, it just shows how open and friendly he is towards life it self, for me knowing his personalty and how hard he plays the game , he is diffently my favorite current Warrior.

Thanks for your time Michael.

Aimg215imageshackus img215 1954 meandluckvy2

Jesbass_old

Good on ya, Rob. Mike really stood up, didn't he? Still buzzing from the whole experience. Thanks again. :)

Tajhay_old

yep micheal has had a great season and has been one of many great buys from last season. good to see fans taking the more unheralded players as their favourites. its great to see.......

warriorfaithful*_old

Yeah micheal luck has come in leaps and bounds. He just runs that ball up with everything hes got lol.

warriorfaithful*_old

Another milestone we can play for. The motto for this weeks game will be 'do it for micheal's 100th game' lmao.

Good on ya micheal luck. Finish the season on a high.

warriors4life_old

He's hasn't been picked as your favourite player in your profile yet so until then it is unofficial ;)

warriors4life_old

He has really impressed me this season after I thought it was a mistake signing him last year. Has been one of our most consistent players and really stepped his game up.

Good to see that Gatis remains in the starting line-up after playing well starting in the last few games.

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL W4L, and Robster good for you mate. Glad to hear you had a good time and yeah Michael's been pretty impressive certainly.

Skinny_Ravs82

Congrats on the milestone for Luck, and oh how sad it's going to be seeing Webby and Awen one last time....:(

Jesbass_old

warriors4life said:
He's hasn't been picked as your favourite player in your profile yet so until then it is unofficial ;)

Lol, I think Rob saw your post. *points up to Robster's profile* :D

*Kimmy*_old

Michael Luck is pretty cool..especially since he has played every nrl game this season <3

umosay_old

I rate Luck, hes a player every team needs - solid D.

Couldn't help but laugh at this "Micheal Luck walked out of the locker room and presented with the Warriors jersey, shooked my hand and had a very humbling photo with me"

danco_old

michael luck is a reliable hard working forward, not flasy but always around the action, I have alwas rated him, good choice.

*Kimmy*_old

umosay said:
I rate Luck, hes a player every team needs - solid D.

Couldn't help but laugh at this "Micheal Luck walked out of the locker room and presented with the Warriors jersey, shooked my hand and had a very humbling photo with me"
LOL i didnt even notice. Such lovely english. :lol:

fiamacho_old

Michael Luck has definitely been the "dark horse" of the season. Great season, the man is also a tireless worker on the field excellent buy.

Does anyone know if his contract been upgraded?

Robster_old

Micheal Luck - origin?​

Based on this years form you would think his chances look strong in 2007. :)

Luck has been real impressive for the Warriors outfit on and and off the field, he gives it 100%, he runs straight with all his guts and muscular strength and one of the players you can trust to put their body on the line.

Would love to see him get a spot in the Morons jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:

warriors4life_old

Maybe a bolter for the 2007 series though a lot depends on how he performs early on in the season.

If he's lucky he might get a shot in the City-Country match just so the Origin selectors can get a better look at him.

If he can reproduce the form that he had this year and maybe pick up the intensity and work on a couple of areas of his game then they will really notice him from across the Tasman and he will get a shot.