ToiletDuck_old

Haha apparently? The dude was convulsing hard...did you see his legs.

To me it looked like a bloody seizure, stiff as a board then jerking...tonic-clonic if you ask me.

raypower_old

Anyone heard about Anthony Quinn? Apparantly he was having convulsions...
And as for the Sharkies, the NRL announces the End Of Season Dinner/Dance. Food will be provided by the Sharks Staff and Players has they have the wooden spoon to stir with....
Does anyone else agree with me that the Warriors should come with a Health Warning?...Jeeezzzz..

First aid officers will be present to assist players and coaches in the event of choking.

warriors4life_old

NRL Stats lists the official count as 74. Another interesting side-note is that Luck has made the most tackles in every game since Round 3.

Robster_old

Michael Luck or Kevin Campion?​

Who would you rather have in the warriors at both their prime?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesbass_old

They play the same position but play completely different roles. One is a defensive workhorse who tackles everything that moves, and the other is an enforcer. Ideally, we'd have both.

Northern_Union

What JJ said. Very different players but both give you something all top sides need.

Viking_old

He was better in the stats than Johnson last night, is there anyone else in front of Luck for the Queensland 13 jumper? Johnson had 64 tackles himself for the night so probably is going to still be the first choice for Maninga.

kingdamo_old

I wouldn't think so. Luck has been doing pretty well on attack as well this season IMO, well... Compared with previous years efforts.

kingdamo_old

I'm not sure, I just heard (somewhere) that it was a NRL record. I was probably mistaken :eek:

Magic Stick_old

I wasnt the biggest Luck fan...but Luck as been outstanding this year, His running game has improved this year, few offloads and looks to penetrate the line

An Origin jersey.would be a great reward for Luck

Kid-Dynamite_old

To answer your question though I'd rather have Michael Luck in my team.

I love my defensive workhorses. Every team has to have one!

bigstuboy_old

yeup no arguement here it would have to be luck he has alot more skills than campo and plus luck doesnt bleed when you look at him like campo does

Kid-Dynamite_old

What's funny is Dallas Johnson actually made 64 tackles as well, which isn't bad!

QLD could name a back row of Stagg, Johnson and Luck and NSW would never get through!

DanKokoro_old

I love the fluctuating attitudes towards players on this forum.. a couple of weeks ago there was a thread ripping in to Luck.. now there's a thread praising him. (Not saying the people who are praising Luck on this thread were the ones bagging him in the last.. but its funny)

Not to mention SOME people saying he should be dropped to the vulvans for lillyman before the season even started. What's the bet Denan Kemp scores a double next weekend and his critics will suddenly love him (even NU)

Michael Luck (along side Steven) has been our most consistent player for as long as he's been in the team.. Consistently awesome that is. I wonder how many extra points we would have conceeded in the past 3 and a bit seasons if it wasn't for him and his tireless defense.