General Michael Luck

Kid-Dynamite_old

What's funny is Dallas Johnson actually made 64 tackles as well, which isn't bad!

QLD could name a back row of Stagg, Johnson and Luck and NSW would never get through!

DanKokoro_old

I love the fluctuating attitudes towards players on this forum.. a couple of weeks ago there was a thread ripping in to Luck.. now there's a thread praising him. (Not saying the people who are praising Luck on this thread were the ones bagging him in the last.. but its funny)

Not to mention SOME people saying he should be dropped to the vulvans for lillyman before the season even started. What's the bet Denan Kemp scores a double next weekend and his critics will suddenly love him (even NU)

Michael Luck (along side Steven) has been our most consistent player for as long as he's been in the team.. Consistently awesome that is. I wonder how many extra points we would have conceeded in the past 3 and a bit seasons if it wasn't for him and his tireless defense.

Fazz_old

Luck offers more on attack nowadays though. If the QLD team was picked on form and they wanted a defensive lock then Luck would walk right in to that side.

Fazz_old

I love the fluctuating attitudes towards players on this forum.. a couple of weeks ago there was a thread ripping in to Luck.. now there's a thread praising him. (Not saying the people who are praising Luck on this thread were the ones bagging him in the last.. but its funny)

Not to mention SOME people saying he should be dropped to the vulvans for lillyman before the season even started. What's the bet Denan Kemp scores a double next weekend and his critics will suddenly love him (even NU)

Michael Luck (along side Steven) has been our most consistent player for as long as he's been in the team.. Consistently awesome that is. I wonder how many extra points we would have conceeded in the past 3 and a bit seasons if it wasn't for him and his tireless defense.

A few weeks without some one makes you realise what you're missing when they're gone ;)

DanKokoro_old

A few weeks without some one makes you realise what you're missing when they're gone ;)

Yeah.. next time someone bags Michael Luck i'm gonna send them a copy of the Movie i've just finished making.. It's a remake of "It's a wonderful life". I made some adjustments.. Instead of an Angel taking a business man on a journey of discovering what Life would have been like if he'd never existed. It's about an Angel showing a depressed Michael Luck (he read someone rag on him on nzwarriors.com) how the Warriors last 3 seasons would have gone if he wasn't there to make 50 tackles a game.. *SPOILERS*.. In the end Michael can't stand the sight of his team getting thrashed every week and the sadness on his teammates faces (especially stevens) after 3 successive wooden spoons, he decides not to convert to rugby union.

I play all the characters in the movie..

Fazz_old

LOL!

Send it in to the oscars mate!

Seriously tho, parra falls to utter shit (worse then usual) without Hindmarsh...Luck is our Hindmarsh. I can see why Cleary made him VC now. Great clubman too with all that charity stuff he was getting wrapped for.

I used to think we need a ballplaying lock. WRONG. We just need Luck, he's doing enough on attack this year and more then enough on D to keep his spot for a long time.

The warriors seem to have a habbit of picking up nothing players are making something of them....Its the signings we expect to be good that seem to let us down if anything (Notable exceotions in Price and Wiki though)

Northern_Union

I believe is was JustinKings called Michael a third rate aussie journeyman. A sage like proclomation!