General Michael Luck Tribute

• Thread starter AussieWarriorsFan_old
  • Start date

AussieWarriorsFan_old

Get well soon Michael....the Warriors need you!

[YOUTUBE]WWurqfq815k[/YOUTUBE]

DanKokoro_old

haha nice..

Have to admit i'm liking your stuff more and more these days AWF.. keep it up mate.

sebastian_old

AWF puttin in the work.

The last few songs have had real catchy tunes.

Get well soon Michael as I believe you are owed some Luck.

AussieWarriorsFan_old

haha nice..

Have to admit i'm liking your stuff more and more these days AWF.. keep it up mate.

I'm gonna sit a bit closer to the camera from this point forward. I'm starting to see where all that beer, meat and chocolate is going. :preggers:

Jesbass_old

Hey AWF...you mentioned recently that you're a YouTube companion? (Or something along those lines.)

How do we as viewers get you a few extra cents? Do we need to watch your videos at YouTube and then click on an ad or something?

AussieWarriorsFan_old

Hey AWF...you mentioned recently that you're a YouTube companion? (Or something along those lines.)

How do we as viewers get you a few extra cents? Do we need to watch your videos at YouTube and then click on an ad or something?

I am strictly forbidden to ask you to do that!!!

Google's too smart...their algorithm would detect if clicks were coming repeatedly from the same areas. They wouldn't pay me!

It should just grow naturally if you guys keep watching the clips. The onus is on me to try and make them more entertaining and compelling somehow. That's my challenge!

I've just finished a rap about Sam Rapira playing his 100th game!

Fazz_old

Make something positive about the Hayne Playne...It'd get on the footy show since they love him so much and afterwards about 900,000 Hayne fans would pop in for a look ;)