Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was it the nation of Yemen that did it? What was the action against Yemen?

Palistine and Afghanistan seems to have the same issue in that that allowed terrorists to operate and got the consequences… fuck around and find out… just like Yemen is playing with now.

You can’t attack foreign vessels, even in your own waters without consequences. That’s an act of war vs seizing assets which is more a sanction.
Sanctions are technically an act of war.

Going to be interesting how becoming a police officer is going to be made an attractive career path by this government. They’ve been quiet on how they propose to address the visible gang patches they mentioned there would be a crackdown on and adding a potential confrontation for officers for a person to remove a vest might not attract many?
Never understood why morons want gang patches removed.

Thanks for making the Gangs undercover you dumbasses.

Personally as someone who actually grew up on the mean streets, I want the bangers flying their identifiers so I can quietly cross the road and avoid them.

Fark some people are stupid.

Why not make the terror suspects the SIS are tracking wear mormon get ups while you are at it you dumb fks.

The wheels are coming off the Luxo shit show already.
1706665593315.png

Man, the depths plumbed in the first 100 days.

Interesting the not aware line. Usually means it’s exactly what’s going on but the leader plays dumb to ever knowing about it. Media have latched onto this and would expect much more digging to be done.
It will be interesting how this plays out. Hipkins has to have evidence or is it just a negative mud rucking smear campaign?

I hope there’s some substance or else Hipkins just needs to resign and get some fresh thinking if it’s going to descend baseless smearing.

I don’t support the smoking changes but claiming bribery needs backing up.

It will be interesting how this plays out. Hipkins has to have evidence or is it just a negative mud rucking smear campaign?

I hope there’s some substance or else Hipkins just needs to resign and get some fresh thinking if it’s going to descend baseless smearing.

Lol. The new associated health minister lied, she's not getting the sack.... Hipkins throwing barbs in question time isn't going to cause him to resign.

Poor old Hipkins knows about baseless smearing, speculation he was gay because he announced his partners name Toni. Not that being gay smears his name.

The books are bad - but keeping stupid legislation that makes the economy worse still needs fixing. And it’s not a tax cut, it’s the ability to claim a legitimate expense.

It’s like a drug addict saying we can’t go clean because it’s going to have short term bad consequences… CUT OUT THE FAILED EXPERIMENT.

No other country denies interest deductibility, it wasn’t supported by treasury or IRD and it has resulted in the predicted huge rental increases and housing market distortions for no benefit. It’s wrong and dud policy.

Back