Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile... Chris Hipkins announced these groundbreaking priorities for Labour:
  • Grow an export-led economy with a strong global reputation
  • Turn New Zealand into a Centre of Excellence for sustainable agriculture and agricultural technology
  • Be a global leader in renewable energy
  • Harness New Zealand’s digital creativity and expertise
  • Boost our premium tourism offering
It reads like one of those corporate team-building whiteboarding sessions
What happened to mental health, child poverty and housing over the last six years? I thought those were priorities.

More like Luxon can't find anywhere to charge one of his "wife's" teslas...

"Go On Warriors"
1693965672522.png

Now all they need to do power up the coal fired power stations to provide the energy for it. Damn, Nationals green credentials lasted all of five minutes ;)
Is that you Mr Luxon?

Is that you Mr Luxon?

Have you seen what has happened to the power prices in Germany after their changes from fossil fuels to renewables? While renewables might help with climate change, the cost per unit is a lot more than gas or coal generation. Power prices in Britian is skyrocketing.

Have you seen what has happened to the power prices in Germany after their changes from fossil fuels to renewables? While renewables might help with climate change, the cost per unit is a lot more than gas or coal generation. Power prices in Britian is skyrocketing.
There is always a cost. We have signed up to reducing our emissions so we either pull out of that or face the reality of it.

National sent me a tax calculator to see how much better I would be under them:\
2qziWGQNyZD4ZNLLPvTQ_TAX_CALC.jpg

How much better off you'll be with National

Total fortnightly saving under National: $0.00

The cost of living crisis has made it too hard for New Zealand workers to get ahead. National will manage the economy responsibly so you can keep more of what you earn.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You cannot make this up

National sent me a tax calculator to see how much better I would be under them:\
2qziWGQNyZD4ZNLLPvTQ_TAX_CALC.jpg

How much better off you'll be with National​

Total fortnightly saving under National: $0.00

The cost of living crisis has made it too hard for New Zealand workers to get ahead. National will manage the economy responsibly so you can keep more of what you earn.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You cannot make this up​

But at least the most disadvantaged will be even more disadvantaged.

"Lets Go On Warriors"

Stephen Jennings, a former Treasury official, believes the crisis we face today is worse than 1984. He says the crisis then was economic and now it is cultural.

Jennings says that, in 1970, just 2 per cent of the population was on a general benefit. Now it is 11 per cent. The number of people on health or sickness benefits has increased by six times.

Despite two years of businesses crying out for staff all over the country, there are now over 57,000 more people on the Jobseeker benefit than 2018.

Labours low expectations rippling through the economy…

Last edited:
Back